Search results

1. Isclay

Cerulean Cafe News:

Step into the world of oddities and quirks with Cerulean Cafe News! We bring you the latest in weird and wonderful headlines, alongside our exclusive top 10 lists and other neat tricks. Join us for a daily dose of the unexpected, served with a side of curiosity and wonder. Tune in to Cerulean...
  2. Isclay

Entropia Pocket problems: Status

MA/EU are working on a resolution. I firmly believe they will solve this problem. I just want to let everyone know that if you EVER see the message in the attached photo...you have a problem and you will need to do a support case ASAP. No other way around it. I cannot stress enough: DO NOT...
  3. Isclay

Cannot log in to game or website/Entropia Pocket:

This may not be the right place to put this but here goes: I tried to use an authenticator and use Entropia Pocket. I followed the instructions but I still think I did something wrong. Basically this is what happens now: 1: I open the client loader and I can start to log in but I cannot get a...
  4. Isclay

Isclay's Cafe: Other Neat Tricks!

News Bits/Top Ten 2020-1
  5. Isclay

Isclay's Cafe - TODAY LIVE!!!

http://www.musictowerradio.com
  6. Isclay

Isclay's Cafe - TUNE IN NOW!

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/126055242_3430056133716601_876542973733592160_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=uKqlVCWWkcoAX-LUeIk&_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.xx&oh=f1bdf4c2541f9e9d249d73e075cd0753&oe=5FDACDE5
  7. Isclay

DJ Isclay's Cafe is BACK!!!

8. Isclay

Please decipher this diagram:

This not a contest. There is no reward. I just want to know if anyone can tell what this electronic diagram is...and what it would do if it was built. You will get a no-bonus if you can show me a RL pic of this device after it has been built. PLEASE post your answers on the forum so all might...
  9. Isclay

Windows 10 installation problems

Hi - I'm hoping someone has some insight on this. I have a brand new, custom built, 8 core PC, 32G Ram and nVidia 6g vid card. I have installed fresh copies of EU 6 times now and each time the install goes fine (but takes FOREVER) and every time it finishes...I cannot launch the game. The...
  10. Isclay

FYI: Isclay on hiatus from NR:

Hello all - I just want to let everyone know that I will be on extended leave from NR for some time. I am working on some RL projects and these projects are taking up more of my time than I had imagined. I do want to thank all the listeners and everyone with NR Crew. You have all been great to...
  11. Isclay

Questions & Answers with David Dobson!

HI Guys & Gals The Main Man Mr Dobson has been in contact with me this morning here at Normandie Radio .. We are Pleased to announce that David will be Live With Us to answer your questions that you may have about planet Arkadia .. Dj Isclay and myself invite you to post your...
  12. Isclay

New Years Eve with Normandie Radio!

Ring in the New Year with us...Contests, Prizes, Naked Dancing with Lamp Shades on your heads? You can have it all with US! Come One Come All...No Holds Barred! Booze, Women, Bacon and Fire-Trucks! Bring it and Swing it!
  13. Isclay

A Normandie Radio Interview with NeverDie???

Should an NR Interview with ND happen? And if you answered YES...what question(s) would you ask? Post them here please.
  14. Isclay

FYI: ***Upcoming Interview with David Dobson***

UPDATE: Interview time is set for TODAY at 17:00 MA Time. David has confirmed! We will hold the interview in game, top of the NR HQ at Sanctuary Cove (Planet Arkadia). So please: Arrive Early and Often! Hi Hi all - It's been a while since we talked to David and we are going to do so ASAP Live...
  15. Isclay

Happy Birthday Sammy Fishsticks:

I hear there's party a brewin" for Mrs. Fish...Anyone know the info on when and where? :yay: I know this: DJ Dude, Mel Bosshart and Cyborg Bill will be playing some shows this weekend...Come one Come All...it's a PARTY
  16. Isclay

DJ Dude - Normandie Radio:

Normandie Radio Presents: THE DUDE ~ LIVE NOW ~ The Rocking Elf!!! ~ www.normandieradio.co.uk ~ http://euro3.neostreams.info:8024
  17. Isclay

FYI: A post VU David Dobson Chat:

A BIG VU has happened...And Dave will be here with us to speak on it. Tomorrow 1800 MA time. Have a listen...This is the best information a player can get! Come one, Come all! Arkadian's, Entropian's and Fellow Radio Heads alike! Please post your questions and comments...all are...
  18. Isclay

NR & David Dobson Interview 23rd FEB!!!

(UPDATED) NR & David Dobson Interview 23rd FEB!!! [CENTER] Normandie Radio proudly presents another Pre-VU interview with the CEO of Arkadia David Dobson and DJ Isclay Please feel free to post any and all of your questions here in this thread .... As a special feature, several people will be...
  19. Isclay

Normandie Radio goes VIRAL!!!

...A big thanks to Sheppard San Raal for this promotional video...See next post for alternate version:
  20. Isclay

Normandie Radio Schedule (updated):

DJ time slots for Normandie Radio! Blank slots are covered by DJ JukeBox and as more DJ's come on board We will update the schedule:
  21. Isclay

Normandie Radio Birthday Celebration:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEL BOSSHART & NORMANDIE RADIO Celebration Festivities start at 20:00MA Time TONIGHT! (Friday 14 September) ALL ARE WELCOME Come and party with us at Normandie Radio HQ Arkadia - Sanctuary Cove Building 5, Level 3 DJ Brownie, The Cockney Rebel will be cranking up the tunes...
  22. Isclay

Info: Planet Arkadia: A Year In Review

Normandie Radio is honored to sit down with David Dobson for an in-depth discussion about Arkadia's spectacular first year! As we all know, many changes, additions and improvements have been implemented over the past year and Arkadia Studios is to be commended for their hard work and diligence...
Back