Search results

1. S

Why cant i make an press thread

Hey i just dont get why i cant make an press thread thought some one might be able to answer... would epriciate that
  2. S

Project Promote 2

Hey i am decided to make an Project Promote 2 since first Project Promotes goal was the same that another thread had. But Project Promote 2 got another goal then trying to get Entropia Universe high on the ranking lists in various gamesites as project promote one had. Project Promote 2 goal is...
  3. S

Map update

I wish an map update in EU that woud include 2 things 1.Red dots on the outpost you have been at 2.That you are able to put marks where you want on the map to example if you find good places to mine that you dont want to forget you could put an mining icon as marker to show that you should...
  4. S

Making blog entries

I got to say this blog thing seems kind of fun i think im gonna keep doing them!
  5. S

This is my first blog entry ever

This is my first blog entry ever:yay:
  6. S

How you make an sticky thread?

Im just wondering How you make an sticky thread:confused::scratch2:
  7. S

Upload your own music to game

I wish you would be able to upload your music to game i have giving this dome thought and i have thought of 2options how you then can show it in game 1. Its pretty much like ad screens you get to rent an certain amount of radio time depending on PED that then goes out over diffrent places. 2...
  8. S

Project Promote

Hey I just noticed that EU just got 7,4 points on http://www.mmorpg.com/ so i say lets all help out and make EU game ranked 1!Beacuse i can say at once that this will lead to much more members I my self always yoused mmorpg to find an good mmo to play and i can say that i wouldnt choose...
  9. S

Undiscovered music

Hey thought we could start an thread where we would post the undiscovered music stars in the world :dj: I will begin with two bands that i like is undiscovered and hopefully you will post links to artists/bands that you like and that is undiscovered Undiscovered:Bands/Artists Rock...
  10. S

For people as like music

Well for people as like music go here to listen to some kick ass songs:yay: http://www.myspace.com/outofreachfbg Well at least that is mine opinion you grade the music yourself.
  11. S

Entropia Labs!

Well i cant say ive played entropia universe for very long but i have noticed two things one:i dont relly get alot of updates on what MA is working on for the future two: other people seems to think the same beacuse ive seen alot of posts about that ma should write news letter on what they...
  12. S

Selling: Sweat 5,99PED/1K

Im selling Sweat 5,99PED/1K message me or post here with place and time to meet and i will meet you there;)
  13. S

Selling: Selling Sweat 5,99/1k

Im selling Sweat 5,99PED/1K if you are intrested to buy pm me with place and MA time to meet
Back