Search results

1. L

Selling: 8 Calypso Land Deeds

As the title says I prefer to sell it in Bulk 1440 each or 1420 each if you buy em all (11360 total) contact me ingame La Loovedoctor Lajam
  2. L

Achievement: just white ..

Gratz!!! Good job :)
  3. L

Rocktropia Mission Muscle Park

Nope, only Pop, Hendrix and Elvis gave attributes at 500 earlier the other ones gave Nova, shall check the pop-ones when (if) I get back wont do hendrix or elvis for a ped or two in a skill
  4. L

When I took Morrison 500 mission it sais it would reward with Intelligence so I guess it's changed like Arkadia has it. First 75 with skills and next mission 400 with attribute.... although RT has 100 and 500
  5. L

...well I guess Im out in making more missions on RT... 2012-05-30 16:26 You wrote: Heya, just did the The curse of vampire Ciera #1 and before VU 12.6.3 it gave an agility in reward, now it only give a small skill increase in Aim (from 5067 to 5083). The missions as stated wouldnt be...
  6. L

I've sent a support case about it, dunno if it helps. All the dragon missions now have skills instead of attributes. Tried to abandon a couple of the missions and now you get info that you will get skills instead like concentration... Havnt checked the other missions but on RT-forum ppl get the...
  7. L

They've already changed all the rewards too on RT. :( 100 Morrison dragons now give 0.4 PED aim and not an Agility...
  8. L

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

!Register La LooveDoctor Lajam
  9. L

ATTRIBUTES mean NOTHING

...if the attributes aint nothing special....why nerf if?......
  10. L

Highest Hunting DPS list... list your #1 weapon ;)

Adj V1 T5 DPS: 125,63
  11. L

Buying: Phantom (M)

....already sold i'm afraid... ....still looking :)
  12. L

Buying: Phantom (M)

As the title says...buying a phantom (M), pure peds or with CLD included, take your pick and PM me with your price. When I'm satisfied I'll buy..
  13. L

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

Sold.......
  14. L

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

3 up for sale @ 1050 each
  15. L

Missing profesion

It's like everything else in the game, either you get skillgains or you don't. Sometimes you get skillgains on every shot fired, sometimes it takes 30. A good friend of mine only had one graduate and did get skillgain and unlocked it, I have two and don't.......it's dynamic.....or MA just don't...
  16. L

Kill the Aetherex on the mountain mission bug

Trying to do the Kill the Aetherex on the mountain mission but killing aetherexes on the neither of the two places count. Anyone else got the same problem?
  17. L

Selling: Angel (M) 7pcs "T2" +30k

I want it....I need it....but my family for some wierd reason doesnt they say???...damn... Free bump mate :)
  18. L

Sand King No-Looter

Agreed... :lolup:
  19. L

Lets try and kill the goddamn Sand King MMK?

...it's gonna time out....again....and again......and again.....and again.......
  20. L

Selling: Mayhem (M) all 3 parts

S O L D ! Selling all the released Mayhem parts as a pack. Harness, Arms & Helmet all Male All parts are Tier 0.9 so you got some Tiering skills to get SB; TT+15k BO: TT+17k Auction will end 23:00 MA-Time at the 29th of November if the SB is met but think it's gonna go for BO so...
  21. L

Achievement: Avoid Armor Decay

Gratz! :cool:
  22. L

Entropedia needs server maintenance

all im afraid...:scratch2:
  23. L

Question: How many deeds has been sold so far?

I think it's a valid question. How many deeds of the 60.000 has been sold? Could anyone from the sellers side give us some hints on that....
  24. L

new Wave Spawn areas SUCK

Agreed!.....
  25. L

new Wave Spawn areas SUCK

No wonder, who wanna give their hard earned peds away on nothing..... OR? no answers yet on the last sand king
Back