Search results

1. L

Selling: 8 Calypso Land Deeds

As the title says I prefer to sell it in Bulk 1440 each or 1420 each if you buy em all (11360 total) contact me ingame La Loovedoctor Lajam
  2. L

Buying: Phantom (M)

As the title says...buying a phantom (M), pure peds or with CLD included, take your pick and PM me with your price. When I'm satisfied I'll buy..
  3. L

Selling: Calypso Land Deeds

3 up for sale @ 1050 each
  4. L

Kill the Aetherex on the mountain mission bug

Trying to do the Kill the Aetherex on the mountain mission but killing aetherexes on the neither of the two places count. Anyone else got the same problem?
  5. L

Selling: Mayhem (M) all 3 parts

S O L D ! Selling all the released Mayhem parts as a pack. Harness, Arms & Helmet all Male All parts are Tier 0.9 so you got some Tiering skills to get SB; TT+15k BO: TT+17k Auction will end 23:00 MA-Time at the 29th of November if the SB is met but think it's gonna go for BO so...
  6. L

Question: How many deeds has been sold so far?

I think it's a valid question. How many deeds of the 60.000 has been sold? Could anyone from the sellers side give us some hints on that....
  7. L

Selling: Maddox IV Tier: 4.2

Selling my beloved Mad4. Looking for at least TT+1.2k.......Just throw some bids here or on PM if you want it.... will have some auction thingie for a day or two or if someone gives me some PEDs I cant refuse :laugh:
  8. L

Buying: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1

PM me if you have one for sale, what tier, tier-rates and what price you're asking and we might have a deal
  9. L

Vehicle Structure Engineer vs SI

Just wonder if someone has tested how much the profession level in Vehicle Structure Engineer matter in increasing the SI? and if so, how much?
  10. L

Selling: high QR Vehicle BP

Selling my Vehicle BP as a bulk. Really dunno what pricerange I'm looking for, but give me an offer and I will consider. Give yourself the best chance to get new vehicle BP when RT, NI and in future Arkadia will release their own. LVL 1 Combustor............ QR: 100.0 Lamp attachment...
  11. L

ExarosaurDominant bug with HIGH loots

A new big Exarosaur Dominant came with 5487 PED this was his first global ingame. I have a friend that got 5035 PED as his first global not long ago on. When I thought about it, it also was a Exarosaur Dominant. Looked at Entropia Tracker and yep it was. I begun checking the ATHs för...
  12. L

Via Dolorosa LAN -10

wanna watch....??? Gonna have my livestream on the go if it aint kill the broadband www.livestream.com/viadolorosa Via Dolorosa: La Jam Caliber Saib Sirre AoW: Gurre mice Dr Udi Benway and a lot more... :)
  13. L

Thanks support for the text alignment bug solution :)

Made a support case bout how long those lazy ass programmers at MA would take to fix the bug... well guess there are a lot of ppl out there that are better then me to translate I'll leave it up to them.... here are the letter to support, and solution?? to the problem in Swedish... Case Summary...
  14. L

Buying: Vehicle RK-20 Repair tool @ 200%

I'm currently buying the Vehicle RK-20 Repair tool @ 200% (27 PED/each). Looking for approx 40 of em. Left to buy: 40/40
  15. L

ATT: John Foma Kalun

Can you pls make up some space in your mailbox, can'd send you any PM coz it's full bro ;)
  16. L

Buying: Rk-20

Vehicle Rk-20 Buying Vehicle RK-20 (L) tool @ 200% or Vehicle RK-20 (L) BP (L) preferably in bulk though no amount are to small or too big Have a supplier ATM so not needed
  17. L

Buying: Dominax original viper (L)

If you got any viper (L) whips for sale then I like to buy some... dunno the MU for em but on Entropedia it says 102% (yeah I know it's not reliable in a longshot) and since taming isnt implemented yet. I'm willing to pay 110-120% each if they're full. I'm intrested in about 5 of em.
  18. L

Entropia is NOTHING without friends

Since I started playing over 5 years ago I've met a lot of new friends. Without them I might not be in the game anymore. Fun of the game isn't playing at home in the dark but meeting friends, havin a beer or two...or more, just havin' fun... Well looked around and found couple o pics from the...
  19. L

Selling: Storage cleanup

Some items up for sale.... All MU-prices are based on last month sale. Your price = BO price..... Bulk 1: 97 Purple 96 Umber 80 Turqoise 68 Olive 56 Burnt Umber 46 Burgundy 30 Dark Blue 28 Steel Blue 24 Pink 21 Navy 18 Light Green 15 Darkslate Grey 11 Blue 11 Mauve 10 Crimson 9 Cornsilk 5...
  20. L

Info: MA Support: From Sweden, don't play

Gotta show ya what I got for an answer when I wrote about the high packet losses that some of us (mostly players with Telia as an ISP) had last Thursday and yesterday (Monday). I don't have the time to translate it in English and since essence of the answer for MA is that 99% of the Swedish...
  21. L

WTB> Phantom (M)

As the title says, wanna buy a Phantom. U got one for sale? U wan't tt+3.5k for it? U got yourself a deal! PM me and I'll be in a location of your choice in 2 hours
  22. L

Sellling: Thunderbird (M)

Well, time to dust off my ol Thunderbird, any intrested? Lookin for a quick deal. Let say we start with +4.5k and if u add an extra 500 it's yours. I'll be looking in to the thread in 3-4 hours and see if the bid is bet, or the BO for that matter. Guess I see ya ingame in a couple of hours then :)
  23. L

B: Settler face+gloves BP

As the Title says: Buyin Settler Face and Gloves BP @ 200 PEDs for both (or 100 each :p )
  24. L

S: Full Jaguar (M)

Selling Full Jaguar (M) No bidding just ask 11k for it (it's fully repaired). First who brings the PEDs get it :)
  25. L

S: A bunch of different leathers

I got a bundle of leathers for sale....... gimme a good price n they're yours.... Deal will be closed this Sunday at 16:30 MA-time Name_____________________Pcs_______TT__ Aetherex Leather__________3_______42.30 Allophyl Leather_________56_______50.40 Ambulimax...
Back