2. T

Slave Labor

Just got back from a 6month deployment so bumpity bump
  3. T

Smilgs jamming 5 event registration - 20 people

yo enough room
  4. T

Slave Labor

haha figured somethin like this would be goin like crazy to some of you long time playin folks
  5. T

Its Race time! Peds and prizes to be won!

ohh darn i missed it again LoL
  6. T

Slave Labor

Bump bump bumpin it to the top LoL
  7. T

Slave Labor

Well Tycoon it would normally but makin me ugly just disrupts the natural order of the world Lol
  8. T

Slave Labor!!!

They only hire smart people n' Chinese smart ppl LoL
  9. T

Slave Labor!!!

Hmmm this post looks really familiar Tell me did the color not copy n' paste right https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?215781-Slave-Labor&p=2882850#post2882850
  10. T

Slave Labor

Bump bump bump
  11. T

Slave Labor

Bump bump Bump and Axe how much would i get paid for this LoL
  12. T

Driver

Driver for hire can drive you anywhere on Calypso cheap rates accept sweat and items as payment friend me ingame and will talk whenever i get on
  13. T

Slave Labor

Bumpity Bump bump Wait thats a guy
  14. T

Its Race time again!! Peds and Prizes to be won!

2nd that early registration was sick for the last one
  15. T

Groups in Friends List

MA you have been doing much needed improvement on the friends list but now I think we need groups to add people on our fl to a group or list so we know how we know them
  16. T

Sweat and vehicles

I would really like to see this happening it would increase the market all around but I doubt MA wants us to have more ped
  17. T

Selling: WoW Female Shadow and For Wat A Prize Ladies And Gentz! Wish my avatar didnt have male organs id be Wearing this Asap!

BREAKING NEWS GENDER CHANGE NOW OFFERED ON PLANET CALYPSO LoL JOKE Bump for you
Back