Search results

1. Kary Haussman

Selling: All my skills!

Well all, it's been a very fun 7.5 years, but I have a new baby daughter! She's adorable, but I just won't have time to dedicate to the game anymore. And since babies are also known to be expensive, I've decided to chip out my skills. If you're interested, message me here or in-game and we...
  2. Kary Haussman

Selling: Full set T2/T3 Gremlin F and 6A plates

I am selling my F gremlin set. Tiers: Face: 2.5 Harness: 3.3 Thigh: 2.1 Gloves: 2.1 Feet: 2.7 Arms: 2.8 Shins: 2.5 Will consider all serious offers. PED only please. I also have a full set (7x) of 6A plates that can be bought with or separately. Message me here or in-game if you're...
  3. Kary Haussman

Token Confusion

Hi all. I've been gone for a while and am back now, and now I find these traders for different tokens: - Mission Tokens - Daily Mission Tokens - Combat Tokens I've figured out at least that the daily tokens come from the daily mission terminal, but where do the other two come from? I've never...
  4. Kary Haussman

Selling: Selling CLDs

I need a few peds for a new toy, and have decided to let go of a few CLDs. 3 @ 1250 each. Contact me here or in-game, tho ingame will probably get you a faster response . :)
  5. Kary Haussman

Scanners don't work in 11.10.4

Well, just logged into the new VU and my scanner doesn't work. Anyone else?
  6. Kary Haussman

What can I do this VU?

What can I actually DO in 11.3? I can't hunt - mobs aren't respawning and my amps/scopes/sights are missing. I can't mine - refiners don't work, I can't sell the ingots/refined enmats and I get too heavy too quickly. I can't craft - refiners don't work, so all the raw enmats/ores in my...
  7. Kary Haussman

Buying: First Generation Attack Chip VI

I'm looking for a first-gen VI chip. PM me if you have one for sale, thanks!
  8. Kary Haussman

Achievement: Electrokinetic HOF!!

WOW! I've been skilling electrokinesis pretty hard since MF came back, using my old NB III and IV chips (now first gen elec III & IV). Been doing foul, and decided to do some drones. 892 PED Drone Gen. 1! I nearly fell out of my chair! :yay:
Back