Search results

1. Machina

Question: When will Make up be working?

Pfffft.....
  2. Machina

Global but no loot :)

Now this is a major problem, anyone can run around with opalo or what ever and get killshots for the steel bird missions :(
  3. Machina

Buying: Buying Pleat Coat (M,C)

Bump! any out there? :scratch2:
  4. Machina

Bump!! Still looking :coffee:
  5. Machina

Bump! :cool:
  6. Machina

Bump!! :D I'll take all offers!
  7. Machina

Hello, I am looking to buy a Pleat Coat (M,C) I am offering around 1400 peds, this would be for a non textured/colored one although all offers are welcome and price can be negotiated :) I am looking forward to owning one of these coats. Please send me a PM or reply to this thread. Thank you...
  8. Machina

Buying: Buying Nemesis Parts (M)

ALL ARMOUR BROUGHT, THREAD CLOSED. Hello, I am buying the following Male Nemesis Parts: Thighs Helmet Harness Gloves Shins Please Pm me with your offer :) Thankyou, Machina
  9. Machina

Warning Vamp Cath BG is run by ROCK STARS

Forgot to mention, he got twice as much kills because he killed the both of you. :yay: :wtg:
  10. Machina

Warning Vamp Cath BG is run by ROCK STARS

This guy is my hero ^ :woot: HAHAHAHA I counted all the kills in your fail pk video, Rockstars killed Dilly 10 times. From Dillys screenshots alone he had 17 kills and those aren't even all of them. So 2 against one, you lost.. and you guys are supposed to be a pk society... half the time...
  11. Machina

Calling Skam!

So have you gathered the good ideas? discussed them? sent them off to MindArk? Its been 1 and half years.
  12. Machina

Help: Names for a Society

Few ideas: The Savages Shake 'n Bake Commanders United Mobile Forces Flawless Limited Edition War Pigs Death Breath New Genius Born of Desire We Only Come Out at Night.
  13. Machina

Charbydis-Not just for the Ubers?

Umm I think Vehicle weapons only work in pvp against other players..
  14. Machina

*Sings* Where have all the looOOt gone.. ?

Umm.. you just turned off all the chat buttons?? fail
  15. Machina

No More Drama In The Swamp

good to hear :thumbup:
  16. Machina

Never Argue With a Fool

yeah sometimes its best to just ignore, they are not worth your time.
  17. Machina

New materials - wtf?

Ahh Rocktropia... could have been so much better.. :(
  18. Machina

Ohh did not see the +rep sorry! haha i was a bit confused XD

Ohh did not see the +rep sorry! haha i was a bit confused XD
  19. Machina

Why perpetuate rumors ??

Ok I have been good friends with calypto for some time now, I have gone to alot of his events without donating at all (now i feel bad haha) I have won prizes such as an opalo and free hair cuts. He has also taken and played a song request from me. I find his events very fun and a good way to...
  20. Machina

Big Battle Event - Would you participate?

Sounds like a lot of fun, im keen! :yay: Good Idea :)
  21. Machina

Rocktropia VS CND vs ND

Yes i fully agree. I thought it was a bit of a letdown :grumble: ;)
  22. Machina

Event: EU World Boxing Championships 2010 – Sponsored by FPC

Sign me up! Name: Le Deux Machina Weight Class: Flyweight: Up to 110 Health Society: The Core Collective Thankyou :D
  23. Machina

Best Sweating location

Go to either Neas Place (Amethera) or Swamp camp (North of Port Atlantis) for sweating. Twin peaks has Argonauts but im not sure if they are high level, im pretty sure Fort Argus has higher level ones.
  24. Machina

New Device Suggestions: Tik Painter Range

How about this: Tik Painter Party Edition Manually control the tik Painter to fire paint at other avatars, can be used for paint fights, partys and other forms of entertainment :D :yay: It lasts for 2 minutes before starting to degrade.
  25. Machina

Mice: Wired vs. Wireless

I have the wired version of this mouse and it pwns, hands down the best mouse i have owned and used. :wise:
Back