Search results

1. X

Passions

Captain's Log: Star date: 12/28/09 :loco: Was wanting to post this in my blog or at least somewhere as to why if you've seen me in-world just standing there, or possibly you've messaged and I didn't respond. :handjob: It's simply because my other passion besides all things Calypso is...
  2. X

FLY above Calypso, a video GUIDE

Amazing! Hi, just wanted to say this is amazing because it happens to me all the time at the swamp camp in PA and I just thought my computer was going nuts or that EU was having some server problems. I usually just logged and relogged and sure enough the area was full and I found myself in TI...
  3. X

thank you for your response to my post and for your moderation. I am new and don't know all of...

thank you for your response to my post and for your moderation. I am new and don't know all of the rules but as always I am learning. Thank you for your care and concern. Xan
  4. X

Thank you for your response not only to my post but also to the reference of NE, greatly...

Thank you for your response not only to my post but also to the reference of NE, greatly appreciated! :)
  5. X

thank you for reading and responding to my post. it was very much appreciated! :)

thank you for reading and responding to my post. it was very much appreciated! :)
  6. X

thank you for your response to my post, it was greatly appreciated :) I have made another post...

thank you for your response to my post, it was greatly appreciated :) I have made another post and hope you will take the time to read if you have the time. :)
  7. X

Swamp Camp Etiquette & The NE ( New Entropian )

Swamp Camp Etiquette & the NE ( New Entropian ) Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this post. First I would like it to be understood that I am not a person who normally would posts and certainly wouldn't do it on a regular basis. To be honest it would take alot for me to bother...
  8. X

Thanks for the info on my post, much appreciated, I was going by the value of Force nexus when...

Thanks for the info on my post, much appreciated, I was going by the value of Force nexus when purchasing through the auction as the price being paid for it as oppose to what it is worth through the tt. This price is what one has to go by since you can't purchase it from the tt ( to the best of...
  9. X

Thank you for you comment on my first post, very much appreciated. :)

Thank you for you comment on my first post, very much appreciated. :)
  10. X

FYI: Economics 101 & Entropia Universe

My name is Xannon Javelin and because of incidents that has happened with me and that I have seen going on with "newbies" regarding the question of how much is "sweat" worth that as a new person myself ( only 3 weeks into EU ) and have both sold and bought sweat that I felt I could give a unique...
Back