Search results

1. LetumLatro

Fresh KILL!

a9a7lk3AQ8U Fresh KILL! 200 Pedder Plus Markup
  2. LetumLatro

Info: Beware! You have entered a contaminated zone!

a9a7lk3AQ8U Any one that likes to cry about PVP in EU needs read the warning that pops up in your face each time you enter the zone. Do not use toxic shots for your safety. JUST SAY NOOOOO! Toxic shots are bad for your health and may add nano spores to your system. "Beware! You have entered a...
  3. LetumLatro

Question: Do you feel PVP in a RCE is morally wrong?

Hell ya it is morally wrong! Hell ya it is morally wrong! PVP should be... more hardcore where you can loot all items off your dead smelly body. There needs to be more blood and gore where PKers can shoot off your body parts leaving a big hole in the avatars head. All Humans Most Die. Hail...
  4. LetumLatro

Molly down!

Did I hear my name? Is it time for a TP run? 1010100100100101010 what ever that means and soo on... ((O)) LONG LIVE BOT!
  5. LetumLatro

Question: To Chip In or Chip out that is the Question?

Bump this post Hi bumbing for more votes and PS Letum does not work for MA lol or he would be uber and not a noob.
  6. LetumLatro

Bump this post Bump bump bump
  7. LetumLatro

Bump this post There has been some chat about Letum's role playing in EU on this post, it's bit off topic. Yes Letum is a killer:launcher::rocket: in EU back to topic. Please share your views about the Question: To Chip In or Chip out that is the Question?
  8. LetumLatro

Bump this post Good points here, would like to see the link posted here to CRD so all can read it. Good idea about new players if we are loosing old players we will need new players in EU and they all start as a newbie so making it were newbies can afford to play the game is very important. In...
  9. LetumLatro

Bump this post There is some good feed back so far on this post. I would like to ask again for users to post their feelings about the Economy of EU. Feel free to share with us. I have found the mining seems to keep you alive in the game looks like a lot of work went into it. TY Letum
  10. LetumLatro

Bump this post Yes but remember it takes a big chip to chip out.
  11. LetumLatro

Bump this post Well I am not MA. I am just a PKer. But please add your views on this subject. Ty
  12. LetumLatro

First I like to say that I feel that Mindark and First Plant Side. did a great job on the new VU10 update and I can see lots of new things being added all the time. One thing for sure is there is a lot of changes in the game and one of the changes is the Economy. Economy in Real Life and the...
  13. LetumLatro

All Hail Bots!

((O)) All Humans most now Hail Bots! We are Bio Bots and have taken over your weak planet. Any humans that have ran for cover in space will be hunted down and Killed on Sight. Long Live Robots! Titan of War Letum
  14. LetumLatro

Info: Hail Bots!

((O)) All Humans most now Hail Bots! We are Bio Bots and have taken over your weak planet. Any humans that have ran for cover in space will be hunted down and Killed on Sight. Long Live Robots! Titan of War Letum
  15. LetumLatro

Selling: Vat 100 ME

SOLD Ty Letum
  16. LetumLatro

Last Call bump only 20mins to go
  17. LetumLatro

1 1/2 left on auction in game. Bump
  18. LetumLatro

SOLD Vat 100 ME starting bid at 4k PED. in game auction now 9 hours to go Fastest Gun in EU. You can just moooo them down with this. :handgun: :bull:
  19. LetumLatro

Woo Im Getting Banned... :P

This is not true Letum has never shot anyone in back in EU, they were all running away and did not turn to see their Death. Run backwards to avoid from being shot in the back if you do not like it. Letum is in PVP4 right now if you like to try to kill him and if there is no humans to kill in...
  20. LetumLatro

Kos the one

ToW as gotten word of a human invader called The One. ToW will hunt dawn The One and kill it. Letum was invited to DDR, Letum reported back to ToW and was granted a alliance offer to DD and has been sent as a advisor of ToW. DD has taking full control over all PVP areas. Letum as sent word to DD...
  21. LetumLatro

bump bump bump
  22. LetumLatro

bump bump bump
  23. LetumLatro

Buying: Buying Dagger of Destruction (L)

bump bump bump
  24. LetumLatro

bump bump bump
  25. LetumLatro

Buying: Buying Dagger of Destruction (L)

bump bump bump
Back