Search results

1. TigerSkin

Playing with Meta Quest 2 (or any VR glasses)

Hello, Is playing with Meta Quest 2 (or any VR glasses) possible?
  2. TigerSkin

I am not talking about providing services by avatar. I am talking about giving your user/pass to someone, who will ride your avatar
  3. TigerSkin

When there is a competition and some elite wants a helper, they might prefer to have a high skilled (elite level) avatar at their side. How usual is it to rent out an avatar?
  4. TigerSkin

FYI: EU and all the interested ... Facebook+Oculus Rift+Second life = guess what?

well, after all the comments I read here these are my thoughts ... How many of you have actually tasted Oculus VR? How many of you have plaid second life? How many of you truly believe that this step from Zuck is just an investment? How many of you actually monitor gaming industry...
  5. TigerSkin

FYI: EU and all the interested ... Facebook+Oculus Rift+Second life = guess what?

http://www.wired.com/business/2014/03/facebook-oculus-second-life/ thrilling times are coming I guess ... time for EU to may be rethink the strategy ...
  6. TigerSkin

Buying: the best BLP range weapon that I can get for around tt+5k. Offer pls ...

thx for advices :) I prefer some action wep, pistol or ramge wep, but not tagger ... there are two criteria for my: 1. dps, 30+ 2. Damage/PEC should be more than 2.88 unenhanced, with respective amp
  7. TigerSkin

Buying: the best BLP range weapon that I can get for around tt+5k. Offer pls ...

looking for the best BLP range weapon that I can get for around tt+5k. Offer pls by PM ...
  8. TigerSkin

Question: Oculus Rift support?

Hi all, Do we have oculus rift support in EU? http://www.oculusvr.com/
  9. TigerSkin

need help: any good data source about the major facts of EU to use in presentation ... facts ... quality images

hi all, I'm invited as a speaker to talk at an event, its like TED talk, but Georgian one The topic is: "Future threats & opportunities: 3D Virtual Universe" I'm going to mention EU during the speech I need good images that I will put into the slide show and data that I will say ... the rest...
  10. TigerSkin

Selling: by reverse auction: Full Gremlin [M], Tier 2+ [price decreasing every day]

Price Now: 759 Ped Thats around tt+275
  11. TigerSkin

Selling: by reverse auction: Full Gremlin [M], Tier 2+ [price decreasing every day]

Price Now: 765 Ped Thats around tt+281
  12. TigerSkin

Price Now: 766 Ped Thats around tt+282
  13. TigerSkin

Price Now: 767 Ped Thats around tt+283
  14. TigerSkin

thx m8, Price Now: 768 Ped Thats around tt+284
  15. TigerSkin

Price Now: 769 Ped Thats around tt+285
  16. TigerSkin

Price Now: 770 Ped Thats around tt+286
  17. TigerSkin

Price Now: 771 Ped Thats around tt+287
  18. TigerSkin

Price Now: 772 Ped Thats around tt+288
Back