Search results

1. TSCRYPTO

Forum Software Updated

Not looking healthy at all :(
  2. TSCRYPTO

Forum Software Updated

It's happening again - this thread just took 30-35 seconds to load. Others for me for the last ten minutes pretty much the same. Just FYI :)
  3. TSCRYPTO

Forum Software Updated

Good stuff - TY :)
  4. TSCRYPTO

Forum Software Updated

Yep - this page just now took almost a minute to load. It's all over the place :(
  5. TSCRYPTO

Forum Software Updated

From last night when it took me half an hour to make the post above to lightning fast this morning (AU time). Good stuff. Something been tweaked? Fingers crossed it stays this way :)
  6. TSCRYPTO

Forum Software Updated

Absolutely excremental tonight. The worst I have experienced since the "upgrade"
  7. Screenshot 2023-08-26 220608.jpg

Screenshot 2023-08-26 220608.jpg

Absolutely woeful tonight
  8. TSCRYPTO

Forum Software Updated

50 Seconds to refresh the new posts page just now
  9. TSCRYPTO

Forum Software Updated

And me. Awfully slow at times, including right now
  10. TSCRYPTO

PK movie from many years ago. Can anyone help?

I went searching for rhPhMe on the off chance that there might be a clue as to how to get in touch with him and found that he frequented the forum for this game https://www.neocron-game.com/ many years ago. The trail ended there. Still haven't tried a wayback machine archive search yet. Will...
  11. TSCRYPTO

Ahh, Maggora. This is another vid that I used to have but have now missplaced. Mine being old had the original soundtrack. Thanks for posting it. It's a good vid.
  12. f134458208.jpg

f134458208.jpg

The rig - its open
  13. TSCRYPTO

All good - early morning here, was still half asleep :)
  14. TSCRYPTO

Not at all. This movie is a hoot (well it was, back in the day). I've sought it for ages, but this is the first time I have appealed publicly for help in finding it.
  15. TSCRYPTO

No idea. But I might have a crack this weekend
  16. TSCRYPTO

But, they are no longer on YT - perhaps someone here has a copy of the vid, tucked away on an old USB somewhere??
  17. TSCRYPTO

They're great - thanks for posting them
  18. TSCRYPTO

I reckon you might be right :)
  19. TSCRYPTO

Yep, that's him. He needs to get his butt back here with his movie :) Thanks for looking Killahbee. It will be out there... somewhere :) BUT... I just looked through THIS thread... Did I get the the name wrong - Was it THIS guy mentioned in this post... I think it might have been...
  20. TSCRYPTO

Yep, that's him. He needs to get his butt back here with his movie :) Thanks for looking Killahbee. It will be out there... somewhere :)
  21. TSCRYPTO

Wow. Nice to know someone else remembers it. If found, I will share 100pc
  22. TSCRYPTO

Hello. No doubt its a long shot, but I am gonna try nonetheless. I am seeking a PK movie made by a player here in 2005. When I started playing back in this time, i immersed myself in the game. One thing that motivated and inspired me at that time was player-made movies and stories of things I...
  23. TSCRYPTO

where to find dunkel plastix

I found Dunkel several times as a very noob miner 16-17 years ago. Is there less of it now? Also, at what depths these days is it found? There's no depth info on the Little Big Log. Cheers.
  24. TSCRYPTO

Selling: Full set Jaguar (M) - NOW SOLD!

Selling Jaguar (M). All pieces T 0.99 :) 5K BO Firm. PED only. PM here or ingame. Note: I am on Eastern AU time. Many thanks! T SOLD!!
Back