Search results

1. B

Selling MM+Improved FAP or individual

I'll give you a clue, the only way any normal person could afford these items is by remortaging their house or taking out a very large loan!
  2. B

PC: DOA´s

Because as we know, the prices on everything always goes up and can never fall :rolleyes:
  3. B

PC: DOA´s

Last time I bought them: LM: 2000 SH: 4000 RJ: 9000 RJME: 15000 These might be a little out of date because that was a year or so ago ;)
  4. B

Visa Depoziting Help !

Try using your own credit card, stolen ones don't work :D Sorry, just that a lot of Romanians used stolen cards and screwed MA, thats why you all got banned. If you're genuine I'm sorry your fellow countrymen messed it up for you...
  5. B

The Smallest HOF Title

Why are people are posting their Globals, judging by the title, I thought this was about HoFs? A HoF would be when you actually get onto the Hall of Fame (obviously). A global by definition is 50PEDs and higher, so it couldn't be lower than that so would be pretty pointless as a competition!
  6. B

implications of UL X5 and other uber UL L-items

This is hardly the same as a real loan since you can only borrow against assets already in game rather than future income. As far as I can see, the purpose of the banks will only ever be short term cash-flow management. In my opinion, MA was rather foolish to try to get into this type of...
  7. B

implications of UL X5 and other uber UL L-items

I don't see the big deal, UL weapons always used to drop and it kept the prices sensible. There's a big shortage of weapons in general, so of course they should drop more UL weapons to bring the inflation under control. It's just madness when people are paying 30K for a weapon, when I started...
  8. B

Pricecheck: Adj Fap

All this talk about economy, but sometimes people forget that an Adjusted FAP is going to cost you at least 150 PEDS a month, and an imp/mod around 1000 PEDs a month. The reason is that's the amount of risk free money you can earn if you invest the value of the item. If you consider that the...
  9. B

Imp M2870 and swine dlx

You're missing the point, unless those people either want to sell their imp2870 or buy another one, they won't have any real influence over the price. The price history is certainly an indicator of the current market value, but with these items the market is so illiquid they can hardly be relied...
  10. B

Imp M2870 and swine dlx

I think an Ferrari F360 is worth the price. However, my opinion of the value of a Ferrari has no influence on the market price unless I actually have the $250,000 needed to buy one (which I don't). So your argument is invalid, since only a potential buyer with the peds can influence the market...
  11. B

Imp M2870 and swine dlx

If you don't get an offer for the 'market price' of 60K in a reasonable amount of time, by definition it isn't the market price. By refusing to sell, you are simply gambling that the price will rise to your desired price point in the future. The fact is in 6 months it could be worth 30K, 50K or...
  12. B

On shares, banks and other finance related stuff

It doesn't matter if Anshe issues 1%, 10% or 100% of the shares, this isn't a real company but a virtual one, so in fact you don't get any rights at all. All the assets are owned by another (real) company - ACS based in China which you don't get any say in because you're not a shareholder. So...
  13. B

Saving fuel with some magic pill...

There's a much easier way to improve MPG that is guaranteed to work: stop buying heavy 2+tonne vehicles with 3+litre engines, and try walking, a push-bike or public transport instead of taking the car every time. I already get 50MPG in my (diesel) vehicle, which is about twice that on the news...
  14. B

An AMAZING suprise!!!

Oh dear, that happened to me once when I put something red in the washing machine. Obviously nobody has taught him to wash colours and whites separately :D
  15. B

<<SELLING>> Mod Merc, Hangar, Much More!

The funny thing is, I still wouldn't pay $3400 for a mod merc if that was the price today. Simple reason being, I can't think of any way to justify such a valuation, it has no yield or income capability.
  16. B

Ghhaa feeling frusterated

The main problem is if someone like that gets hold of a real gun... :eek:
  17. B

Buying: Tango

Why not just buy a can of Tango, it's a lot cheaper and tastes nicer.
  18. B

Taking offers on Camo Jungle

ML-35 has better range and economy, but Jungle has better damage/second making it a lot better for pvp and also larger mobs.
  19. B

GCSEs - A Levels

So why is he a multi-millionaire then? :D
  20. B

GCSEs - A Levels

Qualifications aren't necessarily directly relevant to your job, but many companies require a good degree or even MSc these days and you will need good GCSEs and A-Levels first to achieve that. The difference in earning capacity for someone with a Degree, MSc or especially PhD can be huge...
  21. B

new chinese players and items

I very much doubt if the chinese players would use the same servers as the existing game, it wouldn't be able to handle the load. My understanding is they will simply licence the technology used for the game.
  22. B

Clarification about Entropia banking operations

Maybe MA should be the ones to get banned for scamming investors out of $400,000 and for operating a bank without a licence from the government or financial services industry :D
  23. B

Selling: Omegaton M2930 Mentor Edition

Actually, it puts it a long way after the imp2870 which has 88 dmg/sec with that amp. However since the price is less than 20% of the imp2870 these days, you could argue it was good value :)
  24. B

Bernz 1st Banking Withdrawal

We all know how ridiculous the withdrawal time is, on average 3 months. However MA publish the withdrawal times, and if you're not happy with it, don't deposit the money in the first place (that's was my preference). Submitting support cases after under 1 month when it's clearly not expected to...
  25. B

Selling ML-35

Actually I'd say 1500 dollars is way above the average income for an EU player. Even for those with a higher paying job, how many have 1500 dollars left after paying the bills? Still, I don't think I'd like to have a virtual gun worth more than my old PC, doesn't feel quite right somehow...
Back