Search results

1. Zonie

Is mining still too complicated?

Well.. what do you think? Did MA actually manage to simplify mining with these recent changes, or should they have taken the next step and just replaced all tools across the board with the Shovel Mk1(L)? Do you like the changes, do they overwhelm you as an experienced miner or as a newcomer...
  2. Zonie

Question: When do you craft?

Well, simple question really; when do you craft? And of course i don't mean at what time of the day, but what sorts of conditions do you require to decide to craft? i.e for myself; i craft when my profits from mining allows for hunting to get the eye oil and muscle oil for springs and...
  3. Zonie

Strength and its (lack of?) effect

hello Just a quick and perilous thought brought me to question this ; looking at the definition of the skill named Strength it reads: "Strength is a basic attribute available to all Avatars. It influences almost every action where raw muscle power, lifting capacity, and brute force are...
  4. Zonie

Zonie 'n Tascha ; Secrets of Success!

Hello miners and goodfolk! First of, congratulations to you for reading this thread, and thank you for not flaming too much :yay: My girlfriend, Natascha, and myself are becoming more and more adapted to mining, and as time progresses we seem to find ourselves increasing our fund pool with...
  5. Zonie

Question: Is another mining log wanted?

Hello, fellow crazed miners ;) Firstly, allow me to introduce myself ; i am Ezo Zonie Eistel in this game, in the real world i'm known as Michael, i'm 24, from Denmark, i'm currently studying to be a bioanalyst, which takes up a lot of my time, working part-time doing surveys and polls which...
Back