Search results

1. H

Selling: AUCTION: Protector of the Empire Set

Protector of the Empire Armor (Male) Unlimited, Full Set & TT Info http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&name=Protector_of_the_Empire Starting Bid: TT + 65.000 PED Current Bid: ----------- Buyout: TT + 90.000 PED Auction Rules: Bids have to be posted in to this thread...
  2. H

Selling: UL Items: POE Armor, Emik X5, ML-35, R150, Dante, Skills, Blueprints & more...

short update.... Current bid for the X5 is at +61k now... Last chance to place your quote... otherwise it sells until end of this week.
  3. H

Selling: UL Items: POE Armor, Emik X5, ML-35, R150, Dante, Skills, Blueprints & more...

I just upgraded the Emik X5 to tier 3.0... even increased the buyout price a bit
  4. H

Just updated the X5 Item Info Screenshots with current Tier 2.7 Stats. Even i added some Video on Youtube to show how well this Gun works with high HP Mobs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLbp4Hk_ndo I may accept trade offers with Land or DNA...
  5. x5 3

x5 3

6. H

The Emik X5 is at tier 2.6 now... I will update that screenshot soon
  7. H

Well... I just learned how economic it is to sell skills :) The price of the ESIs takes 60-65% of the whole thing... So I just decided to keep them until the price for ESIs drops.
  8. master

master

9. ml35

ml35

10. H

Skills are no longer for sale... Just found a Gremlin Set in storage and added it to the list :) Happy bidding :laugh:
  11. x5 1 651568

x5 1 651568

12. Emik X5 UL

Emik X5 UL

13. Emik X5 UL

Emik X5 UL

14. Protector of the Empire

Protector of the Empire

15. H

I just take the offers and decide if its a deal or not... BTW the R150 just sold.
  16. H

Hi Guys, since I dont have the time to play anymore, I decided to sell out all my Gear and Skills. This is not an Auction. Just drop me a PM with your quote and I will get in touch with you. I accept only PEDs, Land Areas and DNA, so please dont send me any other Item trade offers...
  17. H

EU Survey - Please participate

100 Surveys done :)) TY AGAIN... now lets do the other 400 :)
  18. H

Each one helps :) TY to you all for the first 70 Surveys! I will need about 500 of it... so go ahead :)
  19. H

It`s not like you think right now. But for some reason I dont want to discuss that point here in the forums. Please respect that. Thank you
Back