Search results

1. A

Selling: Weapons - Odin and ADJ-97

Selling Odin and ADJ-97 Odin - collectors items very rare due to the expensive crafting ingredients. BO 3k ADJ-97 - a faithful friend, might have lacked efficiency but the 88m range really helped. BO 4k. Open to sensible offers.
  2. A

Trading centres

10yo noob here, where's the best towns to go for traders these days, the old favorites are empty :scratch2:
  3. A

Selling: Odin

Selling one Odin carbine. This is a collectors item, no uberness (other than the name), crafted with a rare BP using some expensive materials (Dunkel and Tridentite). So I cant give a start or buy out price at this point, open to offers...
  4. A

Crytek: Trouble at mill?

Does anyone know about trouble at Crytek? apparently theres a story on Gamestar.de that they were on the edge of bankruptcy in April. article is pay walled and i dont want to repost other forum pieces, are there German players with access? Overall it sounds like they've been caught between...
  5. A

Selling: storage clearance - bulk deal

I have a bulk deal offer. all of the below in one trade. TT value is 2149. Entropiabay calculator reckons its worth over 2800, though i know the valuations on some items are fanciful. So make a sensible bid and get yourself some bargins. i will be looking for an offer to take all as one...
  6. A

Selling: Weapons - Adj97, CB19, Power Claw ME, ODIN

Weapons - Adj97, ODIN A selection of weapons for the discerning hunter: Adj97 T3 +4k this fine weapon, with its high attack rate and further range than most peers, will out damage your fellow hunters if used well. CB19 T2 (TT @2865) (sold) a work horse for any BLP skiller Power Claw ME...
  7. A

Selling: Full Angel (M)

SB +20K, BO+23k final day for sale, one used set of full Angel (M), T1, in white. recently serviced, low milage for year. Start bid met
  8. A

Selling: FOMA shop and Apartments - an auction

This is a novelty, an actual auction. auction begins once start bid is met, final price will be highest bid on 28 Sep 23:59 GMT. resellers dont let your stock value drop, bid them up ;) lot 1. FOMA shop #27. SB +2k sold @ 2200 lot 2. 3 FOMA ajoining apts. SB +300 sold
  9. A

general whinge.

i haven't played as much as i used to, but over the past months i've logged on to complete a "hunt", a 500ped ammo cycle. i gave up on one session because the Hoggs have gone - no word i gather on why or when they will return. today i tried spiders to finish off the ammo and thought there must...
  10. A

Selling: Full Angel (M), other stuff

Full Angel (M), CB19, Power claw ME, FOMA shop Selling one full set of Angel (M). thats full as in with foot. Thighs well soiled inside, many Hogglo and Atrox Stalker bite marks may be discernible but dont detract from the protection ;) you will love this armour, it will make you step up a...
  11. A

Info: semi new install to Window 7

so i have just migrated to windows 7 from XP and need to re-install everything. this may have been previously posted but i couldnt see it easily (the sticky seems to focus on repairing broken installs). so locate your data on the old system probably was C:\Program Files\Entropia Universe but...
  12. A

a question of gfx quality

a comment in the recent Cryengine 3 thread, "Theres more to a game than graphics..." got me thinking. just what is the acceptable threshold for graphics for EU players? Isnt it all about the economy aspect, would you play with substantially lower grade graphics but more focus on balance...
  13. A

Question: update failure follow up

a question that is raised by this update failure, what do you test at MA? Windows XP is supported so it should have been tested, shirley? I hope the new CTO takes note of such an obvious and high profile failure and shakes up the testing procedures.
  14. A

Selling: Storage clearance

morning bargin hunters. below is a list of all the stuff i found at the back of the garage. I would rather sell it as a job lot, in one trade and will offer discount for this arrangement. likewise, will be happy to discount for groups of items, ie all the BP in one go. Im not online enough...
  15. A

"Infos" please

before i ask this question, i want to highlight im not knocking anyones English, as my command of foriegn languages is zero and i respect anyone who can speak English as a second langauge. most of you chaps i dont even realise are foreign unless the location says so. unless... you use the word...
  16. A

Selling: CND/Foma real estate

CND apts, 3 together - Alpha West 4A, 4B, 4C. SB = 200 each (MA might allow them to be merged one day:whisper:) CND shop #27 SB 4000 no BO, see what happens.
  17. A

Why isn't Calypso being marketed

inspired by George Skywalker, i think there is another pressing question: why isnt Calypso being marketed? where are the new players supposed to be coming from? i dont think i've seen anything that wasnt revolving around a big price sale for years, and not even that for a few months. when...
  18. A

Solution for download errors

heres the best solution to the current download errors: goto control panel. select add/remove programs locate "Entropia Universe". click on it and then the "Remove" button. Confirm. Wait until MA can release a properly tested and functioning download client to reinstall. :wise: incredibly...
  19. A

so much for "not random"

its often debated about the involvment of randomness, or gambling, in the Entropia loot system. we have now two perfect examples of randomness used, ironically where they arent even needed. first we had the tier upgrade system. originally it was pure gambling, you put your items in the...
  20. A

patching performance

i'm getting a bit fed up with this now. every VU, once the patch is downloaded it takes about 40-50 minutes to apply, in which time my machine is rendered near useless. everything stutters and has lags and is unresponsive to action. i might write a line of text and not see it on screen for 10...
  21. A

may i be the first

to say !!!!!!!! ? apparently not.
  22. A

hit streak

well we see plenty of crying about "too many" misses bunched together or 3 in a row and so on, i thought just how many hits in a row can one get. so after noting a particualy long streak i checked the chat.log and the result was 51 hits. can anyone go better? :handgun:
  23. A

new site working?

is the new site working properly, i cant find any of last nights England Support teams collected.
  24. A

Selling: Storage clearance pt II

as part of clearance, following items are for sale. no prices set, not looking for exact market rate, make a sensible offer and its yours. Knight M set w/o feet SOLD Shogun M set inc feet SOLD Goblin M set sold Justifier MK II SOLD Fusil Charade SOLD GDC97 SOLD EP21 x3 sold EP22 sold Z1002...
  25. A

Selling: Storage clearance pt I

this is a boot sale, im trying to clear out the storage. i'd rather sell in bulk, but have packaged up the groups of items, hopfully to interest collectors/crafters. i know MU on alot of this stuff is pitiful or lies, so make a sensible offer and the batch is yours. Paint: SOLD Skins: 309...
Back