Search results

1. Doer

Selling: Overcharged Omegaton A204

I've souped up old betsy but she's been with me since 2005. I don't hunt enough to be worth keeping her, and when i do go big i want to use a bigger amp (without an imk2 i can). I'm looking for PEDs or ideally PEDs and a tricked-out A105 or A106. Valuing at 11k. Feel free to value your own...
  2. Doer

Doer's brain blows up

Hello to everyone from up here in the peanut gallery! 12+ years is a long time to be part of any community, and i want to indulge in a selfish General Discussion post of my very own, with no practical value to the advancement of EU mechanics or understanding. I hope you'll indulge me. Or not...
  3. Doer

Selling: Earth Shock Trooper armor (M) and plates

EST sold. Plates still available. Make an offer. Complete set. I assembled it, used it a couple times a year+ ago, and then left in storage. It's slightly decayed (total tt = 262.93). Seems that with the new armor mechanism i don't need a million different specialty sets, so this is one that's...
  4. Doer

Selling: Lot of Sk-20 and BCC

SK-20 108% 4x for 84.13 total tt Boom BCC 117% 2x for 46.39 total tt Message me in game to pick up
  5. Doer

Selling: O204

My overcharged A204 is up for sale. I know these aren't all that common so I'm making it known in case someone is looking. Post or send a pm to make an offer.
  6. Doer

Selling: Some looted faps and amps

Cleaning out storage. PM me through game messaging if you want them. 84.13 total tt SK-20 (L) 105% 72.09 total tt Boom BCC (L) 110% 46.8 (full tt) Rapper Snapper (L) 109%
  7. Doer

Howler S.4 and the Mystery of the Changing SIB

This is one of those weird cases where tweaks happen to an item behind the scenes without (afaik) any comments or acknowledgement. I'm just posting about it here because it's so odd. The Enkidd Howler S.4 is rare in being an UL plasma sniper rifle with SIB (Recommended level 48). What's even...
  8. Doer

Question: Resource Gatherer Profession help

Greetings. I'm trying to figure out the skill contributions to the new profession and need a few more skill sets to do so. I'm also looking for confirmation of the exact skills that contribute. These are the reported contributing skills (between Oleg and jjmatrix and contributors to this...
  9. Doer

Buying: O204

Pristine shards I'm considering an amp upgrade and potentially in the market for an overcharged A204 and/or pristine crystal shard.
  10. Doer

Can transport be internalized in EU? (Viability of upcoming space delivery missions)

I've been wondering something and am curious what others' perspectives are on the matter. We know that the "upcoming" expansion of space content to include delivery missions will be funded by the auction transport fee. While this sounds reasonable on the surface (unusually so for MA), it suffers...
  11. Doer

Question: Toy quad?

This is my storage since the last VU. See if you can find the quad... :eyecrazy: :lolup: Anyone else getting a 1x1 toy quad now?
  12. Doer

Passive buffs for ancient pets

Please explain your vote. Background: The new pet mobs introduced this past VU (that don't match the rest of the decor) have special passive buffs. This poll is because i'm curious if anyone else is bothered by the fact that "Legendary" rarity ancient pets have no special passive buffs. My...
  13. Doer

Buying: Deathbringer's Crown (M)

Considering buying this crown if the price is right. If you have it and want to sell please PM me your offer. Thanks
  14. Doer

Selling: Ancient pets for sale

Old inventory from the Doer Dai pet shop (multiple available of some maturities): Ancient Daikiba Strong Level: 1 Price: 100 ped Ancient Daikiba Level: 3 Price: 100 ped sold Ancient Snablesnot-Female Strong Level: 1 Price: 75 ped Ancient Snablesnot-Male Strong Level: 1 Price: 110 ped...
  15. Doer

Selling: Corrosive Attack Nanochip I

Great little chip for skilling pyro with 67 attacks and 5 dmg. Tier 0.4 SB +250 BO +300 TIR: 88 56 51 96 47 76 53 85 80 51 Auction ends one week after first bid. Tier may increase. Typical anti-sniping consideration on last minute bids. Yada yada yada. ...
  16. Doer

A week with customer support

Saturday, one week ago Later Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday And here comes another weekend...
  17. Doer

Will Calypso be following other PP leads and fixing the item drop waves finally?

Pretty much self-explanatory, but after seeing that communication really has improved i thought it was at least worth asking about this. We saw again right after VU a half-dozen copies of a particular UL chip drop. Since as long as i can remember the same avatar tends to loot 2-3 of rare items...
  18. Doer

Selling: Arsonistic Chip III TEN Edition, Tier 2.1

Due to events IRL i may be without an ISP for awhile and would prefer this not sit in my inventory unused. AFAIK this is the most eco way to add dps to any primary weapon (except the usual exception: on imk2, with high skills). It has a very respectable 2.95 dpp. You can use this tool i made...
  19. Doer

Selling: Gnome armor (M)

Clearing out some of my collection and have a complete set (minus footguards) of Gnome up for grabs. Gnome stats: 11 impact 4 cut 1400 durability SB +20 This is an auction and ends four days from first bid. Minimal increment is 1 PED. All bids must be posts in this thread. No PMs please...
  20. Doer

Selling: Guardian armor (M)

Clearing out some of my collection and have a complete set (minus footguards) of Guardian up for grabs. SB +1 Guardian stats: penetration 1.5 impact 3 (except arms which are 6) burn 3 cut 3 stab 1.5 This is an auction and ends four days from first bid. Minimal increment is 1 PED. All bids...
  21. Doer

Selling: Pioneer armor set (M)

Clearing out some of my collection and have a complete set of Pioneer up for grabs. Stats: 1 penetration 2 impact 1 burn 2 cut 2 stab durability: 500 SB +1 This is an auction and ends four days from first bid. Minimal increment is 1 PED. All bids must be posts in this thread. No PMs please...
  22. Doer

Help: Looking for a new soc

I spent some time browsing this subforum and the entropialife soc pages and it seems like the socs i'm familar with are mostly inactive, so i thought i'd post and see what comes up. I followed my friend Bee to SUF a while back and i've enjoyed being in SUF but there are some things i miss...
  23. Doer

Revitalize/repurpose/upgrade existing gear rather than endless obsolescesce of player knowledge

This thread was prompted by these threads: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?262143-new-discoveries https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?262172-Explore-Even-More ...But it has been a long time coming. We've seen the phasing out of several generations...
  24. Doer

Dealing with accident-related disabilities

So due to an irresponsible driver who left the scene, i have a very nasty break in the lateral third of my right clavicle. "Splintered" would probably be a better word; the orthopedic surgeon took a look at the radiographs and said "Ohhhh". The potential long-term issues are scary at worst and...
  25. Doer

Entropedia bug list

Let's consolidate a list of problems with entropedia that need to be fixed. Please note that these should be outright errors ("E"), limitations in existing modules ("L") or missing functionality ("F"). Please note that problems with the way data is displayed or accessed are separate than issues...
Back