Search results

1. Nikto

Question: Anyone know/have updated Space map?

Full (I hope :) ) updated Space Map with coordinates of all areas. (ex. - "Anyone know/have updated Space map?") I decide to post /pos to areas I already have. Huge "thank you" to Alainax for providing positions of Areas I'm missing! Maybe that will help someone in the future as well: Map from...
  2. Nikto

Question: Can't login on account.entropiauniverse.com, anyone else have similar issues during last few days?

Hello. Today at least second time (maybe third), when I can't login to https://account.entropiauniverse.com/ Three days ago I got an error: "Temporary error, please try again in a few minutes." (was able to login around 20 minutes later) Today it's: "Sorry, you cannot login at this time."...
  3. Nikto

Buying: "Vehicle RK-5 (L)" and "Welding Wire"

Not looking anymore (got all I need). Hello, I want to buy (not for reselling if anyone cares): up to 10 full TT "Vehicle RK-5 (L)" and up to 51 PED TT "Welding Wire" Preferable in one bulk deal. Looking for offers. So if you willing to sell, please PM me your price and amount you have, thank...
  4. Nikto

Question: "CDF Recognition Award" - anyone know how to get it?

Anyone know how to get "CDF Recognition Award" diploma? (first one was obtained 2013-04-03 09:46:37 by jo pedhunter smith from cK Shadows)
  5. Nikto

Help: Looking for 4 members, who could help me with creating new Society (temporary join it)

[not looking anymore] Looking for 4 members, who could help me with creating new Society (temporary join it) Hello :) I need a little help. I'm tired of random invites to join Societies, so I finally decide to do, what I was thinking about 8 years ago - create my own society with only me...
  6. Nikto

Selling: Furniture/Decorations - Barbecue, chairs, tables, counters, shelfs, storage boxes etc (full list inside).

Purchased new apartment and decorating it in different style to old one, as result I have bunch of spare Furniture/Decorations, collecting dust in my storage. Selling all of those (feel free to buy any amount you need): Of course I will look at all variants, where other Furnitures/Decorations...
  7. Nikto

Question: Strange bug with auto-converting to lowercase (or just incorrect subforum settings?)

Hello, I notice today very annoying bug with auto-converting to lowercase or maybe that just incorrect subforum settings. Here link to affected post Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker. I was trying to edit my post several times with same result PED and ROI was converted from uppercase to...
  8. Nikto

Couldn't interact with Carl Tucker, to get "Merry Mayhem 2011" mission

I went to PA, to get "Merry Mayhem 2011" mission from Carl Tucker. But when I try to interact with him, he don't respond. I was trying to relog there, TP to another place and make relog there and TP back - same result. Spend move than hour. And I'm not alone, who was affected by that Bug, there...
  9. Nikto

FYI: Sandstorms already in Entropia

Sandstorms (or dust storms) already in Entropia :D Didn't seen what anyone post about them, so here my post. If you didn't seen it yet, here is screenshot (looks way better in world, so I would suggest to check them out by yourself): Click to enlarge Amethera around 20300x59400.
  10. Nikto

Question: Usability of Tier System. Is I'm only one who not happy with it at all?

Usability of Tier System. Is I'm only one who not happy with it at all? If i and you would begin use it, could you imagine how it would work and how much RL time it would take on daily basis? Let's get minimum armor, weapons, tools set (and let's assume, what all items UL and upgraded to Tier...
  11. Nikto

Help: Double-click very often don't work for me since VU 10.0, anyone else had such problem?

Hello, could anyone help me, please? Does anyone else had issue, i describe below? Thanks in advance for any help! :)
  12. Nikto

FYI: Critical bug with private_chat.log since VU 10.0

I just discovered critical bug with private_chat.log, that make it totally unusable, if you chat with more than one person. Be carefull, while that bug wouldn't be solved. In other words, according to log after VU 10.0 i write all my PM's to myself... :eek: P.S. Support Case submited.
  13. Nikto

VU 10.0 Teleporters

VU 10.x Teleporters and Outposts Warning! List outdated. And I can't fix it in near future. Info: Total number of TP: 105 1. Plain list of Teleporters added in last VU. 2. Plain list of Teleporters, that sorted like in world one (full). 3. Detailed list of Teleporters, that sorted like in...
  14. Nikto

Possible solution for invisible avatar bug

For example, how often you seen invisible Claim rod? And how often you seen invisible avatars, especially in big cities? But when you meet invisible avatar in PvP 3/4 - that total different story. Especially if you use long-range weapon (it's near impossible to "snipe" target, which you don't...
  15. Nikto

Urban-pattern Pants (M,C) - bugged?

I don't own that item and don't plan buy it. I just seen it on someone and also check it look at auction, and looks like that items is bugged: Look at the picture: "Custom Colors: no". But it painted in black, white and turquoise. I always think, what crafted uncolored item must be gray...
  16. Nikto

S: Bono Shades (M) (color - Turqoise)

Selling Bono Shades (M) (color - Turqoise): ( I have old videocard, so quality of screenshot not good ;) ) That is not auction, price TT+673 (i bougth them at that price). Click to enlarge Condition low TT (39 PED).
  17. Nikto

Using caps in abbreviation inside "Title" field - EF bug ?

I use search, but didn't found anything related to that problem. I'm just wrote reply to that thread, and i wrote in title field - "ISO 8601 ?", but forum engine convert that to "Iso 8601 ?". So, is that forum bug, or i can't use abbreviation inside "Title" field? :confused: Thanks in advance...
  18. Nikto

Does MA remove ability to change password, using web-site or i'm just blind?

Does MA remove ability to change password, using web-site or i'm just blind? I change my passwords from time to time, in old time i just use "Forget Password" option to change it. Now i can't find that ability :( I found only that...
  19. Nikto

Longu Old 2468 (no items)

Got it two days ago, but have no time for post it ... After loosing more than 2K in last 1.5 month, nice Longu pay for all :) Only ped's in loot, but i don't complain :D Click to enlarge Usually i don't post my plain globals, but that is first time, when i got 2 globals in row, and later HOF...
  20. Nikto

New mob at TI - Globster (if anyone interesting) ...

After seen global from new mob, i went to TI, to scan him ... Poor Professor Niels Barton :(
  21. Nikto

Ambulimax Young 1267 (no items)

Ambulimax Young 1167 (no items) My second HOF. Nothing special, only money ... But i still like it! :D Click to enlarge
  22. Nikto

Thorifoid Watcher 228 (with item - Tango)

This my first silent HOF, but with global msg. Don't know is that right thread for it, but current market value of Tango "a tiny bit" more than 1K ;) Btw, if that wrong thread, plz. move it to correct one. Click to enlarge Item in Loot: Marber Tango-Type Plasma Annihilator For anyone, who...
  23. Nikto

Armax Cow Old 3241 (with items, including FAP-90)

After more than five months of playing i get my first HOF (with items). :D Actually maybe it not Uber, but i think i can post it here. I planned buy FAP-90 in near future, but nice Cow give it to me before i buy it ;) Click to enlarge Items in Loot: FAP-90 DNA Fragment B NeoPsion Ac Mindforce...
Back