Search results

1. cjaywin

Lizzy Storm's Services Thread

Obscene If you are going to make comments like that stay of the forums period.Lizzy is very sweet and a awsome healer. Ty Cjaywin
  2. cjaywin

Selling Ozypn LR S1X4

Sold SOLD got what i wanted
  3. cjaywin

Selling Ozypn LR S1X4

I tested it it decays 3 pec per shot max tt is 1000 ped
  4. cjaywin

Selling Ozypn LR S1X4

This is the first and only one in game i am open to offers please post offers here or ad me to friends and pm me Super cjaywin Deals.
  5. cjaywin

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

Team !Register Ultimate Benevolence
  6. cjaywin

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register jason cjaywin chapman
  7. cjaywin

Limited armor has a huge flaw

Well smart ass email support your self and find out then post it. Ask about limited armor more decay more damage and telll them you only want to no about limited i did again guess what they said the same i am not posting it you can find out yourself because you are and asshole PS they responded...
  8. cjaywin

I posted proof from MA support ty cjaywin

9. cjaywin

10. cjaywin

I posted proof from MA support ty

I posted proof from MA support ty
  11. cjaywin

I posted proof from MA on limited armor next i am 41 years of age so no i do not need moms...

I posted proof from MA on limited armor next i am 41 years of age so no i do not need moms credit card like you i have a good job so suck it up
  12. cjaywin

proof Hello can you tell me why when i buy limted armor when condition gets under 60% i get crited alot more is this a flaw. I normal buy marhial for my limted armor please explain why this happens it cannot be repaired so under 60% its basicly garbage TY Cjaywin 2010-06-14 13:16 Entropia...
  13. cjaywin

proof Hello can you tell me why when i buy limted armor when condition gets under 60% i get crited alot more is this a flaw. I normal buy marhial for my limted armor please explain why this happens it cannot be repaired so under 60% its basicly garbage TY Cjaywin 2010-06-14 13:16 Entropia...
  14. cjaywin

15. cjaywin

How often do you buy a new set of limited armor
  16. cjaywin

17. cjaywin

You barley hunt so would not notice i use 5b plates as well i go through a full set of limited armor per week full tt when i buy it
  18. cjaywin

You do not hunt much i go through a full set of limited armor per week so i no how it decays for a fact
  19. cjaywin

Hello limited armor such as Martial has huge flaw once limited hits 60% you will get hit buy a crit all the time this is unfair since you cannot repair it and cost so much. Once it hits 60% durability goes out the window because of allways being crit MA should fix this i am fed up with it i...
  20. cjaywin

Novas = no loot

Its still no loot I killed 15 levithen the 3 days ago 2 had no loot i can deal with that it was the other 3 loots that i got blazers so out of 15 kills 5 had no loots on levithen give me a break
  21. cjaywin

Novas = no loot

Where and When give me a time and place MA time i will give you them for free
  22. cjaywin

Novas = no loot

Ehancers Please do not respond if you craft enhancers,
  23. cjaywin

Novas = no loot

I am sorry but novas replacing loots is a joke i was hunting levithen the 3 days ago killed 15. 2 had no loot i can deal with that but 5 only had novas if they want to put novas in many loots at least ad something to it as well even on proterons i killed 10 and 2 only had novas this is a joke as...
  24. cjaywin

Mining Claims On Radar

all you need is dots on radar like orange if you have more then one claim you have more dots
  25. cjaywin

Mining Claims On Radar

all they have to do is ad a dot on radar i am sure that wont bug your comp
Back