Search results

1. cjaywin

Selling Ozypn LR S1X4

This is the first and only one in game i am open to offers please post offers here or ad me to friends and pm me Super cjaywin Deals.
  2. cjaywin

Limited armor has a huge flaw

Hello limited armor such as Martial has huge flaw once limited hits 60% you will get hit buy a crit all the time this is unfair since you cannot repair it and cost so much. Once it hits 60% durability goes out the window because of allways being crit MA should fix this i am fed up with it i...
  3. cjaywin

Novas = no loot

I am sorry but novas replacing loots is a joke i was hunting levithen the 3 days ago killed 15. 2 had no loot i can deal with that but 5 only had novas if they want to put novas in many loots at least ad something to it as well even on proterons i killed 10 and 2 only had novas this is a joke as...
  4. cjaywin

Mining Claims On Radar

Hello everyone why dose MA not make mining claims show up on radar so they are easier to find if you agree please respond TY cjaywin PS and the claim only shows up on radar for the person that owns the claim
  5. cjaywin

TIER 10.0 Martial Gloves

This pair of gloves only one of its kind no one has ever reached tier 7.0 yet i surpassed it with tier 10 I have about 80 ped of enhancers on them durability over 22100 best of all still lots of life on them i have just put them on the auction so check them out if you see the tier numbers on...
  6. cjaywin

Help me please

Hello everyone i am having a problem logging into the game today every time i go to log in it says my Avatar is logged in. i have tried every hour now for 5 hrs what is going on
  7. cjaywin

Info: Good starting armor

Hello everyone i am new to this game myself but have done allot of research. I came up with i think is the best armor to start with is Rascal armor with 2b armor plates this will cost around 60 ped for armor and 80 ped for plates.YOU will have an impact rating of 20 after plates installed at a...
Back