1. Michyblueyes

Selling: Skills

bump.....................
  2. Michyblueyes

Selling: Full Nem Male

Sold.............
  3. Michyblueyes

Selling: Skills

I have various bits of skills left over. I am not up to date on current chipied situation as i dont play anymore not sure if any of these are wort chippeing out but they are up for sale if anyone wants them. You need to bring your own chip :) (Deposit paid ofc) Plasma Weapons Tech - 787...
  4. Michyblueyes

Selling: Full Nem Male

I have a full sew of nem male to sell reasonable market price offers ie tt+1550 ish Offers by pm, please note i dont play anymore and dont check forums oftern so ill do my best to get back to people asap.
  5. Michyblueyes

Would you like to be able to deposit in your own currancy?

The post office is giveing 2.017 USD to pound last time i checked few hours ago witch would normaly be fantastic for me not so nice when i wanted to change some dollars to pounds but thats life hehe
  6. Michyblueyes

500 000 users

an event might be nice but thats oftern limiting mabby random usefulles items like you get at christmas would be nice that would include everyone
  7. Michyblueyes

Investment Purchase ?

well as some will know I have sold alot of kit off recently as Iam only playing the game very cassualy in the future. So my question being what do you think is the best item to buy for around 6 -7k ped that i can leave in my storage and hope to give a resonable increase in value as i doudt i...
  8. Michyblueyes

Enhancements to Entropia Forum

id like to see the new post section refined slighlty for instance a recently someone decided to just post a gratz message randomly to like 20 people push all ohter posts out why not make it so certain thread show up less oftern or custom filters mabby I also like the groups idea enoguh said...
  9. Michyblueyes

expand a appartement?

as perivously said not currently possible but something like this was on an old and mostly uncompleted road list
  10. Michyblueyes

Area effect weapons?

I would have to agree that these may be nice idea but would never come in as it would be totaly impossible to set the efficency
  11. Michyblueyes

MA don't want new people to use HG ?

agreed, when the noob weapons used to be the D1 or Man MPH thats what they where likely D1 slow more range and dmg MAN mph very fast lower dmg and range that was perfect but these weapons have no easy maxing out
  12. Michyblueyes

Cake or Death Strikes Again

Cake or death ? urh cake please well where all out of cake ! Well ill have the chicken then Gratz btw
  13. Michyblueyes

Selling >> Full Nem (M)

Bump... (A apolgy in advanced if i take some time to reply to PM's iam rather busy atm )
  14. Michyblueyes

Selling >> Full Nem (M)

Have one semi-decent offer still looking for more bump
  15. Michyblueyes

Selling >> Full Nem (M)

Bump..................
  16. Michyblueyes

2 for 1 Deal - Thx mr bot

Gratz, well deserved crush those dam bots :smash:
  17. Michyblueyes

Selling >> Full Nem (M)

Selling full set of nem male Not an auction offers by PM only
  18. Michyblueyes

Selling varity of items (high and low end)

Most of the skills sold non of the genral skills sold, enough antomy for one chip and there is a .72 chips of LWT left Salamnder had also been sold
  19. Michyblueyes

ATM card received

Can anyone give me more info about the card withdrawal limit, i know the limit is ment to be 1000 ped is that per month per trasnascation per day also what is the max limit ? Iam also aware that u need a verfied copy of ur passport to up the limit anyone have a time frame on how long this...
  20. Michyblueyes

Nem is sold as set only and i just sold the EK2600 and exspect the sala and the skills to go shortly
  21. Michyblueyes

BUMP, arg been finding it difficult to sell due to lack of time to meet up still looking for offers on key items / sets.
  22. Michyblueyes

BUMP Had variouse offers includeing offer on skills, going to send out some pm's to people shortly, also here is list of skills going to make separate post clarity. Genral Alertness 293 Atheltics 413 Bravado 91 courage 100 Dexterity 928 Perception 735 Combat Aim 1034 Combat Reflexes 2084...
  23. Michyblueyes

bump......................................
  24. Michyblueyes

BUMP Had variouse offers on thing wil be selling some on the low end bits, one offer on nem and two on the sala awating more offers.
  25. Michyblueyes

Bump..................
Back