Search results

1. SexyPants

what is going on?

:lolup: they fuck us ever time the do an up date
  2. SexyPants

what is going on?

lol can not get fucked by MA so tryin to get it else where?
  3. SexyPants

what is going on?

LMAO to funny
  4. SexyPants

Senorita Sexy Pants account hacked, read for INFO

lol Yeah I will not hold my breath at all on that note. I do how ever believe that they will do something to the person that did this so that they can not do it to anyone else again. They only thing is that I know someone else out there will try is again sad but true. I am now telling everyone I...
  5. SexyPants

MA said I will not get any of my items back at all no matter what I do but they are looking in to the person that took my items. I really wanted them to do that 1st and stop the Jerk or bit** from doing it to anyone else and they are working on that as they have gotten all then need from my FBI...
  6. SexyPants

lol Thanks you I wish it would but MA says my loss and FBI has never gotten back with me :P
  7. SexyPants

lol yes the local police would have laughed at me so got a hold of the FBI guess they are luaghing it up as well $3740 usd all a waste :P
  8. SexyPants

Just thought you all should know that I am back as me and with my gold card but still finding it hard to trust anyone
  9. SexyPants

:) If you only knew how much I have given I know the thrill in giving to those in need. I have help newbies by buying there sweat 1k for 5ped. Every time I get newbie armor I go to pa sweat camps and give it away, or give it to my friend that sales the newbie armor for a good price in his shop...
  10. SexyPants

Yes they are doing there Job well. I hope that they do something about this person so it never happens at this persons hands again.
  11. SexyPants

AAWWWWW how sweet of you to offer love. I have never taken anything with out something in return tho. So any thing you have to offer me or anyone for that matter I will pay for because I am not the kind to lay down and let others do for me what I can do my self. It truely means a lot to me that...
  12. SexyPants

Well they are furthering there investigations wanted my copy of FBI report. I told them not sure how it will help me for you to have a copy of it since I have wasted 2 almost 3 yrs in the game just to come out with nothing, but it will help all of you if they can find the person. Hopfully...
  13. SexyPants

For all of you that are intrested is what all is going on in this matter here is what MA had to say to me: Planet Calypso can not give you your things back, regardless of how unfortunate these situations are and how sorry we feel for participants that have to go through this. But Planet Calypso...
  14. SexyPants

Thank you Mindark

:D GZ love you are safe I am happy to know that there is one less person that this will happen to :)
  15. SexyPants

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlDInVqv8cs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlDInVqv8cs
  16. SexyPants

Do not get me wrong there is some good to all of this and some or most of you have seen her spamming this thread in EU but my best friend had just started playing the game so I had given her some cloths to wear and my Vtol so she could get tps when I was not on to take her to them so ALL was not...
  17. SexyPants

I wish the hacker had left the ped on my avie but no suck luck :P oh well. Yes I have a very strong password now and will change it often I did before to is the sad thing. Had they not gotten to my email never would have gotten to my avie thats where I got :makelove: screwed, but no one will...
  18. SexyPants

Yeah it sucks big time :banghead: but thats the way the cookie crumbles. I loged when I 1st got it back just to see the damage :cdevil::cry: but that is all. Then I got drunk and prayed to the Porcelain Goddess :P Rum 75.5% alc. is not good when you have to much of it all at once. Anyways thank...
  19. SexyPants

:yay: I am back will not log until gold card is here Good News is I have my skill as for my stuff :( well it gone and MA can not or will not fix it guess I understand that I should have had a Gold Card to begain with I Can not say it enough THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!!
  20. SexyPants

Thanks I would not come back any other way :D THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU!!! such big help :cheer::grouphug:
  21. SexyPants

:yay::D:woot::thumbup::banana::locked::nutkick::spank::cdevil: MA HAS DONE THERE JOB WELL!!!!! I AM GOING TO BE BACK AS ME YAY OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!!
  22. SexyPants

WOW! :lolup: suck mean ppl that play this game lol joking thanks I hope it all works its self out as well
  23. SexyPants

:) that sounds promising :yay:
  24. SexyPants

I hope that they can but I am not expecting to get any of my items back just want my avie back :(
  25. SexyPants

Got a Reply today I finally got a reply from MA today they Say they are currently working on the issue :) YAY! :yay:
Back