Search results

1. F

WDing to NZ / Australia

has anyone from australia or perhaps even new zealand (where i am from) successfully withdrawn to a aussie or NZ bank? im wanting to WD about 20k peds and MA hasnt replied to my support case which i posted about 15 days ago, nor my 2 prompts asking if my location etc will be a problem.. im sorta...
  2. F

LWT and HG

nevermind.. all sold.
  3. F

Full female boar

taking offers on a full set of female boar (WITH FEET) :) pm or post here first to offer +5100 will take it away. cheers
  4. F

FULL Female Boar

Hey guys, just looking for an indication of what a full set (inc feet) of female boar is worth? Cheers
  5. F

Formicacida Nest

I was thinking today about how cool beacon missions are and what MA could do to improve / add to them and then I thought how about essentially the same thing as a beacon but with formicacida's.. Perhaps instead of looting a beacon you could loot something like formicacida spores perhaps or an...
  6. F

B: Boar (F)

Thread can now be closed :)
  7. F

PC - Boar - Female

Anybody have an idea on a price of full boar female? or perhaps the parts minus the harness? cheers :)
  8. F

10k Prancer Stalker *craps pants*

K, so me and my Michigan Milita soc mate Gumbi decided we'd go up to CND to have a bit of fun mining this evening.. which we did, had some nice mining hits - no globals unfortunately - then we gota really nice run on atrax where each one was looting 10+ ped.. It seemed our luck was really in...
  9. F

Michigan Militia loots Shadow

Needless to say we were all pretty damn stunned.. Gratz to lance! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
  10. F

wewe

Can be deleted. messed up the post
  11. F

Selling : Set of Male Face Guards

Selling a set of Male Armour Face Guards Looks neat huh? The set comprises of: Adjusted Guardian Armor face-guard Berserker Armor face-guard BodyGuard Armor face-guard Dragon Armor face-guard Explorer Armor face-guard Ghost Armor face-mask Goblin Armor face-guard Gremlin Armor...
Back