Search results

1. Joske

WTB: Land Area

goose bump for free ;-)
  2. Joske

WoF 2020... Hunt for your country! TRIBUTE TOURNAMENT

It's actually because I had been thinking about exactly that, that's why I came to search for it. ;-)
  3. Joske

WoF 2020... Hunt for your country! TRIBUTE TOURNAMENT

Too bad I have missed this back then...would love to see WOF back again
  4. Joske

Calypso Explorer Creature Map

awesome map...does it exist for Amethera too ?
  5. Joske

Selling: SOLD : Taking bids on "Guardian Plating of the Sand King"

Taking bidds on this Plate. BO = 3k Wanted to put pictures....but whatever I try, they don't get loaded. Info can be found here
  6. Joske

Entropia Universe 15.3.3 Release Notes

or the fact that on the "Feffox server" (N Space Base) I often get up to 60% failed shots sometimes even noticing that it will fail, but still steals my ammo. In the meanwhile getting hit at full throttle though. Also on same server, most of the time I can't convert shrapnel to ammo.
  7. Joske

WoF 2014: Team BeNeLux

Hoi allen, Ik denk dat WOF uiteindelijk nniet voor mij gaat zijn dit jaar. Lening voor mn huis is goedgekeurd dus alle vrije peds/€s gaan naar renovatie gaan. :yay: Groetjes, Kraganov
  8. Joske

Atami will not join, definately not for main team. Unless someone can make him change his mind. ;-)
  9. Joske

So when and where are the qualifiers? Will we even have a team to Qualify?
  10. Joske

woohhooo WOF again...just not sure how much and if will be able to participate. (saturday and friday evenings might be difficult) Kraganov Razor Xzartax reporting for duty. Gear: Jarhead with tier 2 defense enhancers. + 5B plates Spirit MkI (L) or As-147 tier 5 (UL) Fi/Ra/Co Beast EK-2350 +...
  11. Joske

Entropia Universe 14.9 Release Notes

Is this confirmed?
  12. Joske

The Crash - 07/26/2014

Pretty much every saaturday night I have to work...so when I have a free saturday for first time in at least 3-4 months and see these servers down, this is pretty much my reaction.... :laugh:
  13. Joske

Social Interface Preview

Yup definately seriously: though I would have loved them to re-implement some old stuff (like taming and such) first, I do appreciate the revamping of the social system. I may not like all of the pasty "improvements" but i definitely like this one :)
  14. Joske

Social Interface Preview

Awesooooooooomee!!!!!!:yay::yay: Way to go MA!! This was a very much needed update to the kind of archaic system that was in place. Hopefully it also involves some improvements for managing societies, like for example: viewing last login time of members and possibly login frequence. Socs with...
  15. Joske

Entropedia is being moved to a new server

Witte tyvm for your efforts for years on end Entropedia has been the most important resource for me to play EU. I don't think I even play one session without using your web page!! Will be good to have it back
  16. Joske

You know you are addicted to PE when:

Or how about when you are watching a youtube movie and try moving your camera to get a quick 360° view :D
  17. Joske

Servers Are Down

Down again: Systems don't appear to be online anymore :-s
  18. Joske

Servers Are Down

same here too short
  19. Joske

Servers Are Down

Dowloaded and patched, but still systems offline though
  20. Joske

You know you are addicted to PE when:

When you wake up in the morning completely excited, because you just had a big tower HOF.... and actually go online to check whether it was a dream or not :D (true story....few times already even :p )
  21. Joske

Just a normal evening in the Global Alliance society

I could definately use a hunt like that. :) Gratz guys!
  22. Joske

Any chance of a september release preview / sneak peak?

Great idea!! This should definately be taken up by MA!!
  23. Joske

Arkadia Texture Chart

Great Post!! this one will land in my favorites :)
  24. Joske

Info: Calypso Teleporters

Great Post, I'm glad to see, I'm still pretty much up -to date on my TP's, just missingg Royal Club....I think. Will have to check when I log in. :)
  25. Joske

Known Issue: Spaceship Summoning

I read that indeed, right after I posted :)
Back