Search results

1. Aydonis

Alien Biogenic Gel, where?

Whatever it is it'll have to come in decent quantity, or at decent price. Considering that one click of Aux Socket Imp costs 88 alien biogenic gel, and an extra lyst. It'd better amplify the quantity considerably if it's gonna be rare and unaffordable. Think I'll let this collect dust in storage...
  2. Aydonis

Ban the Above User!

Banned for understanding trolls :)
  3. Aydonis

Newly Discovered Moon to be Auctioned

Agree with the creativity. I used to write descriptions of areas, characters, and the NPC dialogs for a texted-based online game, that survived off donations, and so long ago vanished into the abyss. With no pictures to distract players, all that existed was imagination. But you can't entirely...
  4. Aydonis

Info: Skill Increase Bonus Charts v2.0!

bump... wondering if anyone's done an attack chip sib chart.
  5. Aydonis

Aahhh... the EGG and Deathifier

Lol, never even thought of that, coming up soon. Maybe that's what it is, an Easter bunny. Like the one from Rise of the Guardians, a tough Easter bunny that we can hunt on TI, that drops a ranged no ammo weapon... the Boomerang. :)
  6. Aydonis

Lol, agreed. But you must be a little excited to finally see something come of your investment. Apart from just the novelty of the egg, and what marketing, and events such as the egg hunt, that prodigious investment provided for previously.
  7. Aydonis

Newly Discovered Moon to be Auctioned

Hahaha! I'd buy it if I could sell my condo in under a month, sounds like it'll be entertaining... but I can't so I'll wait on the next opportunity.
  8. Aydonis

EBN: Egg-citing news out of Treasure Island - and that’s no yolk! 06 Mar 2013 13:50 UTC Jermaine the Anchorman: “You’re watching Entropia Breaking News. I’m your host, Jermaine Johansson. Today’s top story: A major announcement coming out of Treasure Island. We go now to our reporter, CJ...
  9. Aydonis

New SIB Weapons Charts

excellent work man +Rep well deserved.
  10. Aydonis

Mary Jane Blocked again

Lol, made me think of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YA10ZsoTZ9A&feature=related Donny Darko, what a great movie :laugh: Lol, not sure if that video of the kid was fake... I've seen spoiled kids freak out like this. Except for the part about trying to stick the remote where the sun...
  11. Aydonis

Ban the Above User!

Banned for not having a disgusting signature :tongue2:
  12. Aydonis

Obvious things it took you ages to notice

Lmao, I did this too, north of Nea's near to the LA with the molisks I got a huge deposit of blausarium (purple ore) on purple land. Went on a huge expedition after that seeking out the color of dirt that looked like the higher MU ores. Didn't find another global of the same color, but lots of...
  13. Aydonis

WoF Canada 2011!

Looks like it's about that time to begin to assemble. Heading in now to Oshiri! !!! Go Team Canada !!!
  14. Aydonis

Summon Claim?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?209324-Summon-mining-claims
  15. Aydonis

Summon Claim?

Nvm, found another thread with good detail on what it is: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?209324-Summon-mining-claims Other thread makes this one moot, should be :locked:
  16. Aydonis

Summon Claim?

Anybody figure this out yet? I tried it and it said have to "wait 30 secs for claim to be summoned"... worried what it'll do so I just cancel it and mined it like normal.
  17. Aydonis

Info: Eudoria Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Right on man, best of luck with lightening your workload. Work took me out of Calypso and the forums almost entirely this past fall and winter. I'll keep track of my finds in the meantime and try out Ido's tool.
  18. Aydonis

Ban the Above User!

Banned for getting drunk before I even got my first shot poured =P
  19. Aydonis

Selling: My best wishes

Lol, you're a good sport. Can I be the doctor? I always wanted a title, to wear a white coat, and use my TT knife to remove someones organs. :laugh: My mother would be so proud!
  20. Aydonis

Selling: My best wishes

I'll offer my Sincere Condolences for your Best Wishes. :silly2:
  21. Aydonis

Ban the Above User!

Banned for the use of big threatening red letters!
  22. Aydonis

Your highest loot

Holy crap! most are 5k - 20k... think I'll keep my day job lol Think it was a 220 of alice... had a nice MU though.
  23. Aydonis

Show us ya face!

Fair enough. Thought I'd posted in here last year, know I'd looked at this before, oh well... LOL, just kidding but I love that ad so show it any chance I get. Me at work, where I am almost all the time, except for right now in the Spring when things are melting, so I get to play :yay...
  24. Aydonis

Mary Jane Blocked again

:eyecrazy: me first time i read that :ahh: me after reading the second time :laugh: me now LMAO!
  25. Aydonis

Ban the Above User!

Banned cause that's exactly what I didn't do. Clicked the play button without thinking first. I'm happier now though, over 2 million people on youtube agree with my assessment of her music... and climbing by about 60 dislikes per second. Within one hour she has more dislikes than most people...
Back