Search results

1. D

Help: Bad miner?

dont give up on it you will get bigger claims and drop bombs more frequent gain skills faster but lose more frequent if u cant afford the losses on ur ped card leave foma and stay on a planet and mine it is very high risk as i love mining there but i dont keep track of losses or gains i play for...
  2. D

Selling: Large shop pa mall sB:10k

hi 10k offered
  3. D

Wtf is going on with FOMA ... Any plans of fixing it ?

stupid bug i waited a day to get in sent support case as i had 360 ped hoff to drill of nexus well good thing if the refund me i wont have to drill it
  4. D

Trance-makup

hiya hi trance i send u a friend request would like u to make a mask for me
  5. D

Return of the GOLDEN AGE

register dacrowe rowe andy dacrowe rowe
  6. D

Name that Asteroid and win 5000 peds!!!

Name that planet The hoffstaroid / pesoks pit /uber miner lounge /miners pit/ enmattore dream/ the crock of ore /prospectors cove/ planet swirly
  7. D

name the planet PESOKS PIT / THE MINERS PIT / GLOBAL DOMES / GLOBAL LOUNGE /THE HOFFSTAROID 1) No Curse Words(obvious reason) 2) No Joking names(yes i find the jokes funny but trust me heard of all them by now-although its still ok to put them here for a comic relief-just dont expect to win:))...
  8. D

PETITION for Miners ...

Collected signs ...andy dacrowe rowe 1. Mary Mary Jane 2. Snake Slither Hellfire 3. Luke Moonbiter Sinclair 4. Cremilde Travolta Simplicio 5. Uulwyn Uulwyn Clegg 6. Deceased DeadeX Hidour 7. Paavo PP Pesusieni 8. Nikolas Corthezz Duba 9. Anna Wolverine Queen 10. Draggger Dragger Allen 11. Ainu...
  9. D

Prospectors dreamland my idea is to call it PROSPECTORS DREAMLAND thats my 1 peds worth 1) No Curse Words(obvious reason) 2) No Joking names(yes i find the jokes funny but trust me heard of all them by now-although its still ok to put them here for a comic relief-just dont expect to win:))...
  10. D

Discovery: Ul ma-104

get a grip grow up you fool noobie or not i say gratz to you allnighter well done ,better to be a noobie than a knob head, go put some garcen grease in your hair travolta and dont be so jealous
  11. D

Question: Anyone else losing connection atm?

same her when hunting argos 4 dead and did not get to loot them some shit time out me backside the loot system is 1 big time out lol
Back