Search results

1. Chazlow

Entropia Universe 17.23.0 Release Notes

Stuck in the Spine Cave instance - anyone know how to exit - revive is surrounded by mobs and timer is 6 hours?
  2. Chazlow

Suggestion: JamRaiders - Bring them back...

Please bring back JamRaiders to the Calypso country side... A small low level bot with a unique flight movement that dropped all sorts of robot materials - and iron stone. The low level prototype Drones and Droka are just another shrapnel fest and move like merps on longer metal legs. A few...
  3. Chazlow

JamRaider

JamRaiders no longer traverse in the wilderness of Caly?
  4. Chazlow

Gold Card Announcement

Emulator is on a laptop. Don't think it installs on a WinPhone. This is new territory for me so open to suggestions.
  5. Chazlow

Gold Card Announcement

Hmmmmmmmm..... Have been using the GC for years without a hitch. I'm one of those poor buggers with a Windows Phone. Brilliant for work and photos, everything else.... doesn't really matter. So, I've tried the emulation route - Memu, great bit of software, loads up Entropia Pocket...
  6. Chazlow

Interesting Netflix series and movies.

Recommend: - Stranger Things - Altered Carbon - Peaky Blinders Upcoming: - Lost in Space (April 13th) Nice thread, Chaz.
  7. Chazlow

HoF: My 1st uber :)

Big Gratz to you my rig friend, couldn't happen to a nicer guy....deserving of many more bigger and better hofs! Chaz
  8. Chazlow

Entropiawiki default theme link formatting

Still not implemented... Spoon fed css code bump. .default_theme_class a { indentcolor: not_black_or_too_dark; indenttext-decoration: none; } .default_theme_class a:hover { indentcolor: not_black_or_too_dark; indenttext-decoration: underline; } *** begin whine *** A lack of response says to...
  9. Chazlow

Sweat Gatherer Skill Points & Profession Level Hall of Fame

Updated. Some serious sweat skills are being acquired in the midst of Loot 2.0... Well done all :sweat: Reminder - Post pics or it didn't happen.
  10. Chazlow

Reminder bump... Distinguishable links please for the default colour scheme.
  11. Chazlow

Question: Australian Online Gaming Legislations

Good question SunnyS. My take is the game and participation itself will not be classified as gambling (as pointed out by EULA and others), but any withdrawal may be subject to capital gains tax if the classification of withdrawing from EU in is deemed to be the act of liquidating (or realising)...
  12. Chazlow

Anyone using the the new phone app login ? I am thinking about the switch

The announcement is regarding Windows Mobile which refers to Win Mobile 8.1 and earlier variants - which was a slow and trashy mobile OS. Not the smartest PR exercise by MS so the confusion is expected, which also propagates itself through the press and public. Win 10 Mobile is alive as ever...
  13. Chazlow

UWA is the framework for win10 mobile - which would make it inherently work on desktop too. That was the only classification that was made. So to stop the wowsers who like to correct every post or imagine every scenario regarding security breaches let me rephrase... MA - Please make a version...
  14. Chazlow

*** Party pooper hat on *** Until MA release a UWA (Universal Windows App) for desktop/win10 mobile, I'm sticking to the GC. *** hat off *** Good to hear the app works well for those who use it.
  15. Chazlow

Unable to use 'Edit Selected' function on "Pages" chart

Understood. I was stating the obvious regarding specific page edits just in case, but for editing the page names without duplication the edit button is most definitely required. Hopefully it will be addressed in due course. Thank you. I use it as a learning tool, as many do. Off-topic: can...
  16. Chazlow

Unable to use 'Edit Selected' function on "Pages" chart

A possible misunderstanding on my part but... The chart simply lists available pages, including templates. To edit each page you can enter it and edit the page. Similarly anyone can create a new page (chart, template etc...) that will appear in the 'chart of pages'. As for the Edit option at...
  17. Chazlow

Entropia Universe Ending Support for Windows XP

Great news overall - opinions incoming... Re: supported hardware / OS and MS. Good move by MS - HP is just one culprit that develops bloatware and useless drivers for semi-customised hardware. Newer hardware consolidates a lot of the functionality in PC parts, all-in-ones, and most consumer...
  18. Chazlow

I've only just realised after years of edits that the default theme does not indicate links within fields that are not in a primary column. Only when you pass your mouse over do you see that a link is present. Currently looks like this: Kill 2800 Paneleon with mouse over: Kill 2800 Paneleon...
  19. Chazlow

Set of unlocked rare dragons

Nice work Rick. Never knew there was a Sterling Chirin until now... :ahh:
  20. Chazlow

Developer Notes 13 - Loot-2.0 Statistics

From reading the forum over the years I agree. For the sake of stats my comparison was with the expected average return stated for my spending range stated by MA after Loot 2.0 was introduced. Certainly was around 80% TT return prior to that. Happy camper right here.
  21. Chazlow

Developer Notes 13 - Loot-2.0 Statistics

Haha - A maths teacher from my youth introduced stats to the class with a similar quote to yours, George. Another wise man once said: "There are no such thing as lies, only false truths." :wise: Sitting on 91.7% since Loot 2.Whoa implemented. Paying 2.5% of someone elses loot or a HoF is...
  22. Chazlow

Neverdie Coins, Etherium and Cryptocurrency discussion

To small? Consider economies of scale or scale of economies. PED is an entire currency.... just saying.
  23. Chazlow

Achievement: entropia master laser dmg

An 'Uber^2' weapon with 200 prof standing requirement should keep you going... Big gratz. If you want to get Jamming to L200, more than happy to revisit you playing the meat bag and 20 of us pommelling you with corrosive MF for hours at your favourite fort. :tiphat:
  24. Chazlow

Personal Effects table

Link updated to entropiawiki.com - the site formerly know as entropiawiki.com Keep the updates coming! :clap:
  25. Chazlow

Windows 10 installation problems

Agree with above. Try some of these - disable streaming audio - set multiple thread count to 4 - check you have the required VC distro of whatever year installed as win 10 has a bunch of compatability probs if these libraries are available. - make sure you have provided absolute admin access...
Back