Search results

1. itchi

Please help, download makes no sense!

Just wanted to say Hi and welcome to a fellow itchy :p Now to find scratchy... :laugh:
  2. itchi

SOLUTION: To those unable to add a card / deposit!

hopefully they fix the credit card soon, this thing charges $5 to activate :( it's still better than nothing. Thanks for letting us know :D
  3. itchi

Should a nodepositer have the same chance?

I feel that non-depo should have the same chance for hof. However, I do feel that depositers should get more special perks to encourage more players to depo. Not that I like to encourage the elitist mentality, but if I were a game developer, I'd explore more options in getting more ppl to pay...
  4. itchi

EU is becoming so anti-social...How can it be improved?

What u are saying is common sense for many eu players.Save up a stack then auction. But you gotta look from the main stream mmo player's point of view. New players are not gonna invest that much money to save up stacks. Games like wow and other mmo, ppl all have a hunting profession and a side...
  5. itchi

EU is becoming so anti-social...How can it be improved?

Many ppl might not agree with me on this but I think they just need to make crafting cheaper. I notice many people start this game with hunting. Most new players might sweat or depo and use their ped to hunt. After the hunt, what happens. They try to sell their loot. Noob pop into PA after their...
  6. itchi

Question: who is the most skilled sweater?

Thanks for the link spongey :) that is incredible!! 4500 SG!!!
  7. itchi

who wants planet Planet Michael?

Voted yes because it would be so awesome to moonwalk. I can just imagine everyone moonwalking everywhere :laugh: Moonwalk!!!
  8. itchi

The Port Atlantis VCC Rally

Dang SpongeyBob grats again!! lol I need to know your secrets to winning all these events :laugh:
  9. itchi

FYI: Project: Emik S30 vs. Merp Young

Thanks Narfi :) Most of the loots don't have much mark up except for the merp wools. I am also keeping a log of the loots and will post a list of all the loots at the end as well :D
  10. itchi

Run #3 S30’s tt value: 190.24 to 185.46 (4.78 decayed) BLP ammo used: 20 Vivo t1 decayed: 0.83 Armor decayed: 1.9 Total ped use: 4.78+20+0.83+1.9=27.51 Loot return tt value: 22.22 Profit: -5.29 Merp count: 127 killed Hand gun skill: 1065 Looks like my defense cost were slightly lowered...
  11. itchi

Info: ETA on old missing systems

Whats wrong with an economy based on ped and real money? I thought EU is suppose to be RCE:scratch2:
  12. itchi

Run #2 S30’s tt value: 194.98 to 190.24 (4.74 decayed) BLP ammo used: 20 Vivo t1 decayed: 2.5 Armor decayed: 0.59 Opalo decayed: 0.01 Total ped use: 4.74+20+2.5+0.59+0.01=27.84 Loot return tt value: 24.51 Profit: -3.33 Merp count: 532-402=130 Hand gun skill: 1023 I will add more armor for my...
  13. itchi

Pretty new into this game, all helpis welcome

a lot of the crafting guides suggest to start with crafting basic filters. craft it until u hit lvl 10 and u unlocked blueprint comprehension(I dont know how many peds of crafting it takes to get there). I would also suggest finding a swunt group. 10 ped can literally last all day in a swunt...
  14. itchi

Pretty new into this game, all helpis welcome

you could probably go to twin peaks to sell you loots for some MU. and hunt more. I dont quite understand how did u burn ~80ped of ammo hunting with an opalo :scratch2: did you just hunt all day non stop? As a pretty new player myself, what I have researched is that it is not advisable for new...
  15. itchi

EU on iphone/ipad

we got this on the iphone/ipad :D http://www.nextislandlife.com/events/175-next-island-origins-win-free-download.html
  16. itchi

I recorded the ~first 10 minutes of my hunt just for fun :laugh: Hope u guys like it :D
  17. itchi

Run #1 S30’s tt value: 200ped to 194.98 (5.02 decayed) BLP ammo used: 20 Vivo t1 decayed: 3 Armor decayed: 0.77 Total ped use: 5.02+20+3+0.77=28.79 Loot return tt value: 29.05 Profit: +0.26 Merp count: 402-267=135 Hand gun skill: 946 to 986
  18. itchi

Relevant Starting Skills & Profession Levels Evader lvl 3 BLP Pistoleer(hit) lvl 7 Ranged BLP(dmg) lvl 5.25 BLP Sniper(hit) lvl 7 Laser Sniper(hit) lvl 8.05 Laser Pistoleer(hit) lvl 7.1 Ranged Laser(dmg) lvl 7.15 36 Agility 392 Aim 487 Combat Reflexes 946 Handgun 611 Weapons Handling 856 BLP...
  19. itchi

My equipment starting Values: Vivo T1 = Fully 9.00ped Vivo T5(L)=emergencies(don’t plan to use) Main Weapon: Emik S30 = 200.00ped Light blp pack= as much as I can afford hehe (got some peds tied up in loots) will carry 20 to 40 ped of ammo each run. Tag Weapons/finish last mob of the run...
  20. itchi

Itchi's attempt... Hi everyone, I decided to add more data to this project :D Took me a while deciding if I should buy an Unlimited S30 or not. After talking to the soc, I decided to buy it :P Was hoping I could get it for tt+25, but some jerk had to start a bid war when there was 5 min. left...
  21. itchi

Help: Lost My Ticket Event - 100 ped Reward

grats Aerik!!
  22. itchi

you're welcome!! Mark :) I hope you will sponsor soon

you're welcome!! Mark :) I hope you will sponsor soon
  23. itchi

Do You Want a MA Community Manager?

Yeah, we do need in-game MA managers. Every MMO has a gm in-game, wonder why there isn't a gm/manager :scratch2:
  24. itchi

LOL I've given too much rep for today, gotta wait until i can rep again. I'll finish reps when it lets me again :laugh:
  25. itchi

great work!! :) will start to rep them all hehe
Back