Search results

1. Meg

Please remind me what the current action is to put an account on pause

EDIT I had been redirected to the wrong game site, all good and have submitted a ticket. ~closed
  2. Meg

Keeps looping at update 5-7% "Downloading required planet data..."

I'm having some trouble making the game update. It gets stuck at 5, 6, 7% and just loops back to check for updates. All I want to do is log in once so the character progression is saved. EDIT Rebooting helped. It was looping in time with the rolling text in launcher and trottled at 2-400 kb/s...
  3. Meg

Help: What is the very minimal size client possible if Calypso only?

Hi there, I'm about to do some work away from home several weeks starting soon and will want to run an install on a not very large size hard disk drive for a while. Where can I define just what I wish to have installed and about what size client can I squeeze entropia down to? Calypso only...
  4. Meg

Around fifteen years ago...

We were hanging in the regular Den ov Evil, Gameonline in Gothenburg, Sweden. Two Mind Ark representatives step in and talk to Micke, the owner, about "this new game" they would like us to try. I always thought it was around 15 December 2002 while Ivo (Predator) and Erik (Caerbannog) I think...
  5. Meg

Quick check - is there actually a new tou every update?

I feel as if I'm clicking to accept fresh terms of service every two weeks or more.
  6. Meg

The most expensive loot and the biggest loot detached from the game

The most sellable or at least the most expensive loot is from strongboxes and the most frequent big hits of loot in the game is from crafting explosive projectiles. Hunting requires you to step out into the world and the same goes for mining, makes the place feel populated. Crafting no longer...
  7. Meg

Storages not loading without relogging, common or not?

I'm having this little low level irritant polluting the game experience past few years: Storage facility and character inventory will not show any items at all until I log on again - sometimes more than once. Every time I think something along the lines of Oh my gawd, I've been haxxed! and every...
  8. Meg

Can't see any support option to remove or gag an abusive chatter

I must be missing something :) There's someone in chat channel Rookie who has endless constant incessant abuse ready for anyone. It doesn't make the game look very nice - I can ignore the twerk but I can't also ignore everyone the twerk picks a fight with. EDIT answer Done and resolved.
  9. Meg

Question: Any screenies of Tezlapod jacket/coat/pants/shirt? Also - info on number of skins leathers needed to craft 100%.

If I may! My avatar is F but an M sporting it would work too. Thank you I'm not looking to buy one, just looking to eventually being able to have one crafted.
  10. Meg

Kindly stop mailing me about account inactivity when I have been logged in - and some history!

Is there part of game ACTIVITY I'm missing? MA or whoever ask me to log in to retain my account. This is nice. I update and log in and this doesn't register and I get new mails about account inactivity. This is not nice. It was easier when I had MAs office just down the road in Gothenburg. I...
  11. Meg

Five emails with the same message, about the same account - has support been compromised?

Hi. I had this message five times now and I have logged in every time. I don't want another message like this until my account really is about to get locked. The only thing this does is making me ignore future such messages - messages that may be real. I even sent a support mail about this...
  12. Meg

I was sent a mail about inactivity and was dumped in yet-another-new-area with nicely available ledges to fall off

My old old OLD account that noone could revive for me in any way whatsoever about four years ago got a notice that I should, yanno, log in or die. Five times past couple of months. So yet again I log in! I'm somewhere completely other than where I logged off last and there's a nearby ledge I...
  13. Meg

I have a problem with the size of the constant updates

I'm more or less on a break for over a year now and every time I feel like logging on to say hi, there's another half gig to download. I played PE and I enjoy the planet, I really don't care for tacky misogynist stink like rockwhatsthename nor to explore any other twisted fantasy. At least not...
  14. Meg

I've been waiting for a few different things to happen, been hoping for some incentive to play. (Was about to comment in this thread but got derailed.) Socializing (other than chatting while killing stuff) equals standing around in twin peaks with a dumpload of poor emotes and stances that...
  15. Meg

Question: Age of Entropia

Met an old friend the other day, happened to mention Gameonline in Gothenburg. Made me realize I can't remember exactly when two people from MA stepped in with 'this new game' on CDs that they wanted testing. Date/year? Anyone?
  16. Meg

1.7gb 'dynamic content' download?

I logged in just last week to say hallo to the soc - just curious why I'm doing a huge DL again (it's the same size as I had to update last time) since I saw no news of any update that big.
  17. Meg

.vob to .avi wizards?

I'd like to compress the files and, if possible, stitch them into one longer avi. Was handed a disc with an old old recording of a show (was 1992) digitalized into .vob Due to the format and length, it's now 3 files of 1gb each + one about half that - the quality is reasonable, only 23ish...
  18. Meg

Some eyecandy from Lake Vättern

View bigger and on a black background. Snapped with my old Canon 400D using a Tamron DI 11-18mm. Canon 400D and the cheapest of the canon lenses, the plasticky but highly useful 50mm/1.8 My photos on flickr It was a very hot day and a soothingly cool evening as the sun set. The water here...
  19. Meg

Medic! - err nsfw

...but not too bad :silly2: Learning proper CPR saves lives. I can safely say that after watching that vid intently a few hundred times, I may still need some more instruction :laugh:
  20. Meg

Please, character movement overhaul

Cryengine2/3 has a lot better to offer than the current character motion captures. One of the things I was truly looking forward to with the sweet new graphics was better character movement. The emotes/postures still make me groan. I recall a discussion on this not too long ago but unsure if...
  21. Meg

One, two

...possible to read or impossible to read, that is le question...
  22. Meg

Remember Samurai Lapin?

It was -01 or -02 this made the grand tour of the www. Samurai Lapin. Enjoy :yup:
  23. Meg

Super coffee

Spotted this thing on my weekly perusal of the Warren Ellis blog. Some kind of super coffee cold-brew-distilled. Highly relevant to my gaming but better suited for off topic I guess. Excerpt from the product description: Black blood of the earth [same link as the 1st, mind]
  24. Meg

An OT vid

ikcd3USx4VY Super stuff.
  25. Meg

Odd

Killing feff I had no bigger loot than 72 ped, no lower loss than 150 ped per session and since cold sweat from loss made me log off after no more than 300 ped ammo in any given session that is not good. I give up. Killed on different times of day with different eco gear I have the skills for...
Back