Search results

1. R

PPG Triathlon Event 2022

I'm eggcited! 🥚 Here's a list of giveaways which we must lose tonight: [ArMatrix B-Amplifier 4P (L)] 8.00 [Isis LLC 3 (L)] 25.00 [Dominax Original Garter (L)] 7.00 [SmallFry-2 Laser Rifle (L)] 12.50 [Sahra MK4 (L)] 10.00 [Modec VXT 100 (L)] 0.96 [Shayeb S30 (L)] 9.00 [ArMatrix L-Amplifier 6B...
  2. R

BIG Industries Christmas event series!

Very nice effort, I might add!
  3. R

*NEW* March Madness : Naga Island (Hunting & Mining)

Event registration Ridge RB Batty ^ add me, pls!
  4. R

Developer Notes #11 - Loot 2.0

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn: B-but no whining and ragequit threats? Where is this world going to...
  5. R

Question: A Tablet that runs Entropia Universe?

Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro laptop/tablet hybrid does run Entropia on processor graphics (i.e. doesn't suck the battery dry in 15 minutes). Price tag in EU is below 1000eur - more or less depending on local VAT. I'm not here to argue with ppl who define "running a game" as nothing less than full hd...
  6. R

MINER'S PARADISE - OLA #59 - Summer Mining Event!

Add me pls Ridge RB Batty
  7. R

Buying: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II

Let's say I paid a bit more than the current value probably is. It seems to me that all these new UL guns make it difficult to put a price tag on old school items. Anyway I always wanted to have one and even with my half-assed skills it should be eco enough. What's best, it'll get better with...
  8. R

Aquired 5 minutes ago. :wtg: Thanks for everyone involved you know who you are!
  9. R

Improved bump :coffee:
  10. R

Preferrably low tier. If you got A204 or similar to go with it, even bettter. That's about it. You can contact me directly in-game or leave a message on the forum.
  11. R

LA24 Loyalty program

I tried to avoid taking part into this convo, because the more we explain ourselves, the more shady it looks. First of all, I only wrote the tracking software to make it easier to participate in our Bonus Program and to save money in expenses so we could pay better bonuses. Of course I realize...
  12. R

New Twin Peaks Shop: Ridge's

Merry Mayhem Sale! Damage Enhancers I-V up to -40% below MU see up-to-date prices and a list of products on the web site!
  13. R

Shopkeeper added She's selling mining gear and making it hard... for you not to buy. :ahh:
  14. R

Help: Trouble adding friends

This should be fixed asap. Some ppl actually need their connections to play the game.
  15. R

. Welcome to Ridge's Twin Peaks Mall Floor 3, Shop 3 (Walk straight to end of hall from televator) All products and prices on >>>Ridge's Website<<< Weapons & Damage Enhancers Armors Mining Tools Refiners Clothes Deeds etc... Restocked Daily :dunce: Damage Enhancers for slots 1-5 :dunce:
  16. R

non depositors

I get the feeling - from time to time - that this forum needs some positive threads too. Yes, you can get a dependable income out of this game without depositing. Downside is that you have to work for it. Atleast I'm not smart enough to make it happen by just standing at the revive. However...
  17. R

Question: Unreasonable return since last VU

muahahahaha :popcorn: please, don't stop this thread. make it a sticky one. now call me a fanboy, fast! first one wins a shiny golden ped ;)
  18. R

Had my first extended 40% return today.

Jealous much? (not you Eve, I know you make a nice buck too) Also -- how do you like my randomly changing hunting team name? You'll never figure me out. Oh, and my CLD's hof each monday. They surely make up even the amp gambling :laugh: Sorry. Had to say it. Anyway as anti-social as I am...
  19. R

Had my first extended 40% return today.

Well you might consider yourself hardcore. I consider myself too, although I'm far from the top. My daily online time is ~15h and during that time I cycle about 3-5k peds. I have ups and downs like everyone else. You can believe whatever paranoid rubbish they're feeding you about the loot...
  20. R

Selling: Entry Level Armors

Just like the thread says: make a reasonable offer, add me from player register and come pick up your stuff.
  21. R

Well these noob armors are going down the TT if no one is interested. Too painful to list in auction... why am I writing this?
  22. R

...servers down no life bump...
  23. R

Do you like the current attitude on the forums?

Yes, whining and bitching is a problem... But in the end, I don't care. Back to skilling now...
  24. R

...up up up...
  25. R

Is there a shitlist - maintained by MindArk?

Go away, troll. Now I will get tons of good karma & loot :cool:
Back