Search results

1. R

Buying: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II

Preferrably low tier. If you got A204 or similar to go with it, even bettter. That's about it. You can contact me directly in-game or leave a message on the forum.
  2. R

New Twin Peaks Shop: Ridge's

. Welcome to Ridge's Twin Peaks Mall Floor 3, Shop 3 (Walk straight to end of hall from televator) All products and prices on >>>Ridge's Website<<< Weapons & Damage Enhancers Armors Mining Tools Refiners Clothes Deeds etc... Restocked Daily :dunce: Damage Enhancers for slots 1-5 :dunce:
  3. R

Selling: Entry Level Armors

All sets are full unlimited male (M) sets unless otherwise stated. I'm not selling selected parts only. Make a reasonable offer based on MU history and you got what you want. Contact me via player register to make an offer, trade or see the current tiers/tier rates. 2 x Warrior 1 x Pixie 1 x...
  4. R

Knights Hospitaller recruiting

About us Knights Hospitaller is a group of active, hard-working players who believe in strength of information and knowledge of game mechanics. We share, look up and create ourselves a lot of studies and data to support our efforts. Most of us are self-sufficient (non-depositors) with a...
  5. R

Selling: Robot parts

My society is selling (from 1 piece up to large quantities) the following robot parts: Robot Low-Loss Link Cable Robot Filter Robot Heat Sinks Robot Component Residue Robot Weapon Grip Price is negotiable but what we are looking for is something between 101-102% Contact any Knights...
  6. R

Always look on the bright side of life

Ridge RB Batty killed a creature (Aurli Weak) with a value of 113 PED ...FailedFailedFailed... Ridge RB Batty killed a creature (Aurli Weak) with a value of 124 PED ...FailedFailedFailed... Ridge RB Batty killed a creature (Aurli Watcher) with a value of 60 PED ...FailedFailedFailed... Ridge RB...
Back