Search results

1. CB DiNozzo

Selling: EWE EP-35 SGA Edition.

G'day I'm selling my EWE EP-35 SGA Edition laser pistol. Markup is around +125, but I'm open to offers. They're pretty rare, it's the only one I've seen in game. Might be a good investment. Give me a buzz if you're interested. Dino
  2. CB DiNozzo

Selling: EWE EP-35 Serenity SGA

Hey Guys I have a Second Gold Age edition EWE EP-35 Serenity for sale. I'm looking for around 300 ped, but open to offers. Not sure how many there are, but there's only ever been 8 sales, so it's pretty rare. PM If interested. Cheers
  3. CB DiNozzo

Non killing quests

Hello, Could someone please write down a list of all the quests that don't involve shooting or mining, eg. scouting missions? Much appreciated.
  4. CB DiNozzo

Symbiotic Society. Now accepting all players.

Hey all, Symbiotic society is now recruiting. We are a small society, who accepts anyone from the newest of noobs to the Uberest (is that a word??? :P) of Ubers. We don't mind if you depo or not, mine or hunt or craft, or just simply like dancing your ass off :P Most of our members are from...
  5. CB DiNozzo

Testing Signature :D

Please please please!!!!!
  6. CB DiNozzo

Random Orb thing

Today I was just cruising around PA, and I found this. I have no clue what it is. And it seems no-one else can see it. Looks like a failed ME or something.
  7. CB DiNozzo

I want to see clearly now!!!!

As much as I like VTOLs, and they are great fun, In 1st Person, their vision is limited. It is hard to see anywhere but down. Not only is there a restriction on looking up, the doorhinge seems to be in a direct line with your face! There seems to be better vision in the Passenger seat! Does...
  8. CB DiNozzo

Help: Hunter Thigh Guards (M)

I've been trying to obtain a full set of Hunter, as I have 5bs and I have heard that it is a great set for trox. I have every piece, except for the thigh guards, I simply can't find them anywhere. If anyone has seen some in a shop, or has some for sale please pm me... my rascal thighs look...
  9. CB DiNozzo

Buying: Hunter Thigh Guards (M)

Hey all. I am looking for some Hunter Thighs (M). I know it is pretty rare, but I am prepared to pay. Will consider all offers. Will also consider buying complete set of armour if avaliable. Cheers
  10. CB DiNozzo

Booths at Neas

Hello All, Since the new update yesterday we have noticed some shopping booths at Nea's Place. My society is interested in purchasing one, so can anyone help as to how to get one and around what price will they be? Thanks DiNozzo
Back