Search results

1. B

Selling: Rocktopia shop with 5 Service Center Add-ons + Furnitures

Another way to explain is this. The island was sold for 150000 peds from Rocktropia. See: http://www.neverdie.com/forum/rocktropia-ongoing-events/18281-rotten-banana-exchange-official-thread The island has three items: 1. the 542-item shop which Rocktropia is selling for around 20000 peds. 2...
  2. B

Another way to explain is this. My shop has two items: the main shop and the five Service Add-ons. If I can sell the shop only, then it will be only 20000 peds which is the same price that Rocktropia sold the other shop. See...
  3. B

What happened is this. It's the first time you see a unique shop and you didn't know why the price is so expensive. For example, a regular quad costs around 120 peds. But Equus is a unique ship and it costs around 50000 peds. On Rocktropia, a regular 500-item shop costs around 20000 peds. But...
  4. B

According to this webpage, http://www.neverdie.com/forum/rocktropia-ongoing-events/18281-rotten-banana-exchange-official-thread Rocktropia is exchanging another shop for 60000 peds. It's unique because it has a "Bondage Basement". My shop is unique too. It has five Service Center Add-ons. The...
  5. B

Yes, you can bargain when you buy a car in real life. But your deal is too low. You see, if you have an apartment with 39 shopkeepers, it will cost you around 78000 peds. Therefore, my shop is at least 78000 peds. I agree with you that this game is expensive. An Ethereal armor is 50000 peds.
  6. B

I see what you're doing. If I drop a shopkeeper in the shop. It will cost me 6 points. A shopkeeper has 20 item points. But in reality, I only gain 14 points. If a shopkeeper cost 2000 peds, then 2000 peds / 14 points = 142.857 peds per point. My shop has a total of 542 points. 542 points x...
  7. B

My shop has a total of 542 points. 500 for the main shop, 12 points for the bar on the roof, and 30 points for the display. That equals to 90 shopkeepers. (A shopkeeper occupies 6 points of space.) Each shopkeeper is selling around 2000 peds. If you buy an apartment with 90 shopkeepers, that's...
  8. B

Yes, this game is expensive. Equus spaceship is 50k peds.
  9. Spare Tire Marina shop

Spare Tire Marina shop

estate terminal
  10. Spare Tire Marina shop

Spare Tire Marina shop

Rocktropia map
  11. Spare Tire Marina shop

Spare Tire Marina shop

Rocktropia shop
  12. Spare Tire Marina shop

Spare Tire Marina shop

the bar is on the roof
  13. Spare Tire Marina shop

Spare Tire Marina shop

Rocktropia shop
  14. B

SPARE TIRE MARINA shop near Isle of Lost Avatars TP on planet Rocktropia shop location: [135397, 82350, 101] TP location: [135307, 82369, 108]; very close to the shop MINDARK PRICE: Rocktropia is selling a 500-item shop for 20000 peds which was "The Wolf and Vixen Pub". (The 250-item shop...
  15. B

Anonymous Bounty Offer

Is this event still going on?
  16. B

FYI: New tier upgrade formulas thread

Upgrade Finder F-106 to Tier 1 723 Animal Muscle Oil 103 Simple I Conductors 206 Garnets 413 Blazar 196 Tier I Component
  17. B

Buckaroo's log

Carpet bombing I'm back in mining again. This time I'll test carpet bombing. All I care is the locations. I'm Prospector level 14, Surveyor level 18. Step 1: I'll use my first HOF coordinate of Force Nexus way back in 5/18/10 as a base and then I'll mine 8 spots around it. Something like...
  18. B

Upgrade Viceroy Harness (M) to Tier 1 Upgrade Viceroy Harness (M) to Tier 1 Blausariam Ingot 13 Oil 55 Pile of Garnets 10 Blazar Fragment 20 Tier I Component 9
  19. B

Buying: Berserker Foot Guards BP (L) & Samurai Foot Guards BP (L)

Buying all Berserker Foot Guards BP (L) Samurai Foot Guards BP (L) and all Berserker Foot Guards (M) Samurai Foot Guards (M) Berserker Foot Guards (F) Samurai Foot Guards (F)
  20. B

Upgrade Gravis GBR-34 Mk.II to Tier 4 Upgrade Gravis GBR-34 Mk.II to Tier 4 Gazzurdite Ingot 147 Root Acid 120 Pile of Opals 551 Blazar Fragment 1471 Tier IV Component 258
  21. B

Upgrade King Kong Tommy SE to Tier 1 Upgrade King Kong Tommy SE to Tier 1 Lysterium Ingot (0/81) Melchi Crystal (0/42) Pile Of Garnets (0/16) Blazar Fragment (0/32) Tier I Component (0/15)
  22. B

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Please add me Buckaroo Cardamine Marduka Thank you
  23. B

Upgrade Z12 Barbarella to Tier 1 Upgrade Z12 Barbarella to Tier 1 Lysterium Ingot (0/81) Melchi Crystal (0/42) Pile Of Garnets (0/16) Blazar Fragment (0/32) Tier I Component (0/15)
  24. B

Bevis Fire Fire to Tier 1 Bevis Fire Fire to Tier 1 Lysterium Ingot (0/105) Melchi Crystal (0/55) Pile Of Garnets (0/21) Blazar Fragment (0/42) Tier I Component (0/20)
  25. B

Arkadia Celeste apartment

I bought Celeste North 2 level 2 for 1011 peds last month. Good luck to you.
Back