Search results

1. versunken

Selling: SELL: Evelyn Cocktail Dress

As the tittle says I'm selling this beautiful Evelyn Cocktail Dress, that I once bought for my girlfriend's avatar. She no longer plays so no point in keeping it. It's one of the most beautiful dresses that I've seen ingame and it's not that expensive. I believe these colors and textures make...
  2. versunken

Selling: Skill implants

Selling some skills to free some peds. After the first bid, the auction will be on for a 48h period. If there are no offers for a while I will start to auction some of the items in ingame auction. Surveying Skill Implant - 8.48 PED tt - SOLD Computer Skill Implant - 10,19 PED tt - SOLD...
  3. versunken

Summon Claim?

There is a new option named Summon Claim or did I miss it this last days? :silly2: Any idea what it is for? i tried to click and nothing happened..
  4. versunken

3972 ped gazz

Another Utopia mining ubber :D I got this beautiful Christmas present from MA this afternoon. I just want to thank my soc mates (not forgetting my friends from my previous soc, Rising Potentials) for the support they gave me. This was my biggest claim and it was quite funny since I was with...
Back