Search results

1. mrproper

Info: Carpet Bombing Tactics: Area Coverage vs Overlap

Why do you overlap so much? You go one direction every XX00 coord, and in the reverse at XX50. You're now thinking in hexagons. Here's a drawing, source origin in url:
  2. mrproper

State of the Universe Address 2013

While I don't play much anymore, I must say that during the last 5 years the Entropia platform has matured consistently and can accommodate the multiple planets concept both in item/function/market design as well as integrating them efficiently (for the most part). Many changes have annoyed...
  3. mrproper

MMO dying?

MOBA flourishing. So ... yes!
  4. mrproper

Where to buy Ukash

Can anyone confirm that this is available in Romania for example?
  5. mrproper

Throwing down the gauntlet

I'm confus... :scratch2:
  6. mrproper

Space Travel - How much is it worth to you ?

Not to be mean but how are those people travelling at least TWICE a month with less than 10 ped? Unless they go to FOMA/CP, they will pay 3-4 ped per trip as TT costs alone, not to mention pilot time and fee.
  7. mrproper

Developer-Notes--3

Empty affirmations can be dis-proven with.... empty affirmations! So it is equally acceptable to have an opposing opinion of same value and quality to a statement made by an official. If you want ANY data on the counter-argument, I am going to ask YOU, where is the data associated with the...
  8. mrproper

Developer-Notes--3

Nor did it show that the tt % return was different, which is what the quoted post suggested.
  9. mrproper

Developer-Notes--3

So the less eco setup with more peds in results more ped out, but it doesn't mean that the more eco setup with less peds in will result in less peds in? :eyecrazy: ILLOGICAL!!! ABORT!!! ABORT!!!
  10. mrproper

Developer-Notes--3

Or that mob loot is proportional to spent PED and not inflicted damage. I still don't see it though, the data needs some statistical analysis tools applied...
  11. mrproper

Dont jump in PA.

Move 5m to the left or right, exit vehicle, land in the water near the dock, no damage... so simple...
  12. mrproper

So what was the "amp bug?"

Too bad there is no personal loot pool to give overall average returns even when exploiting the game...
  13. mrproper

Developer-Notes--3

I don't know about Oro, but I loot mine from Halix, Ostelok and Jori. Very very happy to get half-used items in loot that I can buy from the tt...
  14. mrproper

Is min loot useful?

Except those times when you do. Try it on PA punies, the drop fragments so often, they come in with stuff like muscle oils.
  15. mrproper

Personal loot pool - WHAT IF they implemented it?

I don't know who could. Lots of people claim they want to leave the game because there is no personal tracking of loot returns. I did not imagine that proposing a clear tracking of personal loot returns would get so much flak. I mean, what kind of people are they?! No personal loot pool...
  16. mrproper

Is min loot useful?

Sure, if you could count to 0....
  17. mrproper

Is min loot useful?

Loot comes in multipliers based on the inflicted damage on the killed mob. For example the lowest loot is something like 25-30% of the cost to kill the creature. Other loot values are also multipliers of the cost to kill.
  18. mrproper

Request - MA marketing notes #1

Cool, what info did they provide that you did not have access to before? More loot for you, eh? :scratch2:
  19. mrproper

Thanks for your thoughts... Why? Eco players would get the same loot as now, nothing would change for them. Why would they have lower returns? I don't get your reasoning. It's only uneco players that get a slight bailout from time to time (not as stable returns as the eco players). MA gets...
  20. mrproper

Just imagine, as you unefficiently waste peds away, or due to bugs/lags/disconnects lose some of your hard earned loot, all of this (a percentage perhaps) will be given to you as basic residue (metal, enmatter, shavings, yarn, petri dishes, oil, lyst, etc) in an attempt to match a 90% return...
  21. mrproper

This is EU - Loot System

Because selling those books is the actual technique to become rich. And then they become rich. What you need to buy is the next book that explains how to get rich by selling how to get rich books. And then the third book, how to get rich by selling how to get rich by selling books books. If...
  22. mrproper

Request - MA marketing notes #1

I approve of this post.
  23. mrproper

Entropia Universe 12.7 Release Notes

Storage is really slow, I thought my scroll wheel broke down again...
  24. mrproper

What are you talking about? :scratch2:
  25. mrproper

Can someone else do another test on the MF chips? My sample size was rather small and I used a multi-sample average for the old values. Not that it matters much, the chips now have an average of 5% extra economy now and higher level implants have no disadvantage. Market prices go-go...
Back