Search results

1. J

Blueprint Price Check on EMT 2350, 2600 and 2900 BP

Thank you very much GoNi , Captain Jack and Ace Flyster, I really appreciate your feedback on these BPs
  2. J

Does anyone have any idea on the current value of this prints? ... or feel free to shoot me a realistic offer.... Thanks for your help!
  3. J

Achievement: 400k skills

Fantastic Achievement Oleg !!! Congratz !!!!
  4. J

Hello All, I was hoping to get a little help in determining the value of these 3 EMT Blueprints: EMT Kit EK-2350 QR : 47 EMT Kit EK-2600 QR : 07 EMT Kit EK-2900 QR : 08 Thank you in advance for your help - I really appreciate it!!! Renee :-)
  5. J

Info: The History of Spacecrafts

Starfinder II Hello John, Great thread !!! Just to update your list I have been and still am the proud owner of the Starfinder II for the past few years. I purchased it from the avatar : Colonel Blaha BTW : Congrats on your new arrival !!! Renee :-)
  6. J

Also need pricing help on Large Thorifoid Battle Spike

Any idea what these are going for right now: Club PED 99.99 Thanks, Renee :-)
  7. J

Need your help on recent BP prices (Armor Plates and Tailoring)

Armor Plating Mark.6A Blueprint QR: 52 Armor Plating Mark.2A Blueprint QR: 67 Armor Plating Mark.2D (L) Blueprint QR: 3 Radar Jacket (C) Blueprint QR: 20
  8. J

Selling: Quad Wing BP's Blue Prints for sale

Items have been Sold
  9. J

should limited blueprints be stackable?

Magnus --- I would like to see that feature added --- it can be a real pain when I craft items like Welding Wire - where I might have 100 ped (10k clicks) of BP's across numerous BP's. Your idea would make my crafting life much easier and organization much improved.
  10. J

Selling: Quad Wing BP's Blue Prints for sale

Hello ALL, I have 3 Quad Wing Blueprints for sale (L) Sold I am looking for around 155000 % MU (which appears to be much lower that current market) Quad Wing BP with 66 clicks = 1023 ped Quad Wing BP with 61 clicks = 950 ped Quad Wing BP with 29 clicks = 450 ped I will sell these BPs...
  11. J

Mothership improvements wish list.

Granny I actually agree with most of your suggestions --- but number one should be the Guest List improvement. As you mentioned we spend way too much time administering that section and it should be easy to implement an interface that is improved or at least mimics the friends list features.
  12. J

Buying: Stealth Shin Guards (M/F)(C)(L) Blueprint

******bump******
  13. J

East Coast, USA Players?

I am Atlanta GA
  14. J

Selling: Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club

+++++Reserved+++++
  15. J

+++++Reserved ++++++
  16. J

Selling: Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club

Hello All, For Sale : Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club SB : 1500 Peds BO : 2500 Peds (I will consider interesting trades :-) ) Once I get the first Start Bid - Auction will end 7 days later unless Buy Out is reached. Please PM me or add me in game (Jessica Renee Taylor)...
  17. J

Hello All, PURCHASED ---- Please close thread I am looking to buy the unlimited BP of Stealth Shin Guards (M/F)(C)(L) Blueprint If you have one for sale please PM me or msg me in game. (Jessica Renee Taylor) Thanks
  18. J

What happend to the ATM cards?

I still have my Card and I was never able to use it --- now it is a nice souvenir :-)
  19. J

Selling: Gazunga DPS LR37 TEN EDITION

I have had a couple of offers on this weapon so far, but they are a tad shy of what I am asking. If you have any interest in the weapon please send me an offer ASAP as I will be making a decision later today. (Sun Oct 13)
  20. J

Thank you !!! I would consider some trades but my preference would be PEDs or CLDs
  21. J

Hello All, SOLD Gazunga DPS LR37 TEN EDITION - Tier 0.0 I have one for sale for 30k PED or 20 CLD's If you are interested let me know in forum PM or in game (avatar name = Jessica Renee Taylor) Thanks, Renee :-) Tiering stats: Tier 1 = 135 Tier 2 = 123 Tier 3 = 137 Tier 4 = 111 Tier...
  22. J

Buying: welding Goggles (f)

welding goggles Hello, I have a set of female welding goggles I will sell you. You are welcome to try to them on as well. Price will be weekly MU - 10% I can meet you somewhere on Caly --- when you are ready to try them on. Regards, Renee :-)
  23. J

Price Check - Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club

Thank you Konvicted for your feedback!!! Overall did you like the weapon for Melee?
  24. J

Price Check - Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club

Hello All, I need so help in determining the price of this Large Thorifoid Battle Spike Club that I was lucky enough to loot yesterday. Market value shows avg of around 2790 peds --- but that is for the decade. From the graph it shows a high of about 9k in 2008 -- Only 36 sales -- last one...
Back