Search results

1. M

LA2 the 250 Bonus EVENT

Register Armak Mack Zardacon please....late to the party, but still have some to go for 10K Iron, so count me in.
  2. M

*WoF Judge Sign-Up Thread* JOBS VACANT!

Okay, here is the updated scoresheet for the Finals. 1.) Added 6th main team member field 2.) Bumped up support cap to 200 3.) Updated mob list for finals mobs Let me know if anyone sees any bugs. WOF 2014 Finals Scoresheet Thanks, Mack
  3. M

Tweaked the scoresheet to add more lines for the Main team as DACH ran over a couple lines :) Gratz on the win. New version here... WOF 2014 Semi-Final Scoresheet (version 4.01) -Mack P.S. In case you need even more lines you can actually double up the globals per line, say one Grand...
  4. M

*** WoF SEMI-FINAL (STAGE 5) Moblist and Info! ***

Keep prepping and assume match is still on until Hurrikane says otherwise. Deal with spawns that we have....
  5. M

I updated the scoresheet for Semi-Finals. Sorry for delay, it's been a hectic week. Changes for version 4.00: Updated mob list for Semi-final mobs Support cap now 150 Enabled Short Straw Bonus fields Disabled Win Bonus field Added additional field for Main team member name WOF 2014...
  6. M

Info: Team USA: WoF 2014

Welcome Kludge! Was good chatting with you at Twin. Glad to have you on board! Will make sure to pass along the word to get you approved and into the private forum and fill you in on the rest of the details for the upcoming Semi-final match. -Mack
  7. M

Info: Team USA: WoF 2014

Semi-final match against DACH next Saturday, March 21st at 19:00 MA (3 p.m. EST). If you are new to WOF and Team USA please post here and we will get you into the private forum and all the info you need. If all else fails show up at Wolverine Hope on the 21st at 18:30 MA time where we will...
  8. M

Bright flashy weapons

Would love to see this initiative, but then again it wouldn't be as necessary if MA would provide some of those options to disable. I run around in safe mode or low most of the time, some for performance issues of these type "extras", but mostly because I find the extra crap annoying. Hate...
  9. M

*** WoF STAGE 4 MOBLIST & Info***

It was such a great match with Australia last night! Really, one of the most favorite I've been part of over my entire WoF involvement. Nail biter right to the end....Australia jumped out to an early and sizeable lead, then USA struggled back and the lead changed hands countless times over the...
  10. M

Here is the Stage 4 scoresheet update. Let me know if you see any bugs and will fix before this coming weekend matches. WOF 2014 Stage 4 Scoresheet If need to unlock it, as always password is "wof2014" Thanks, Mack
  11. M

FYI: Whitewash Or Fraud

I've tried to be supportive of what was obviously a frustrating situation for team Guinea, but you are losing any sympathy I have for the situation. Lokia wasn't ignored during the match. As was pointed out from the chat log, Hurrikane stated he would look into after the match. That is ALWAYS...
  12. M

Lokia sent me her chat log and I ran my script on it and it looks like the scores posted on the client server are correct. The globals after Hurrikane said "STOP" in local chat were NOT counted, except that Australia was given an additional 2 points to complete the support cap (would have been...
  13. M

With that said in my previous post.... I don't know what happened after the restart regarding Australia support, but if they were told that they were capped (incorrectly), and no longer needed to go out in the final hour, they should not be penalized for the judges error. There is no doubt...
  14. M

2014-12-14 02:01:00 [Local] [Oscar Hurrikane Skyquake] 2 am dead... STOP 2014-12-14 02:02:08 [Globals] [] Team "WOF GUINEA MAIN" killed a creature (Caperon Prowler) with a value of 85 PED! 2014-12-14 02:02:19 [Globals] [] Team "WOF AUS Support 1" killed a creature (Atrax Prowler) with a value...
  15. M

Dmatrix was hacked

Actually I think the claim that was being made and questioned had to do with whether MA has ever been hacked on their side, losing usernames/passwords from their servers/databases directly. Nothing to do with Gold Card protection or not....
  16. M

Selling: My Gash

When you sell a pet does the "Affection" level transfer too, or does the new owner have to start over? Just wondering how long I'd have to pet and brush your Gash before it would start doing tricks for me?
  17. M

Selling: Emik X5 (tier 8)

My dream gun, well at least the only one that was within my reality of owning, before I chipped out like an idiot. As Tei pointed out it is awesome DPS for the skill level. Good luck on the sale!
  18. M

Info: ***WoF 2014: RULES.***

I know Hurrikane doesn't always get in here as much during the week, so I can chime in as I have been heavily involved in sorting out many of the finer points of the rules for many years now: Regarding changing captain, there is no restriction at all. Just PM to Hurrikane the change, hopefully...
  19. M

WoF 2014: Team BeNeLux

Please note that there is no WOF scheduled for weekend of December 20th unless you made some special arrangement with Hurrikane. Remaining weekends for Stage 3 slots are this weekend (6th/7th) and next weekend (13th/14th).
  20. M

***WoF STAGE 3 MOBLIST & Info***

Hey Hurrikane, Can you clarify the Cross award? By "Team" I assume you mean entire country team, as opposed to say one small support or main team? You mentioned team of 25 in your example, so think you are referring to the whole member count for a country including the main team and all...
  21. M

Plan changed, should be there for today's match to help out (19:00 Sat). Mack
  22. M

You can add another match for the Sunday 17:00 slot, USA vs. Italy....will be hunting in that match and unfortunately can't make the Saturday slot this weekend. If anything else comes up on different slot on Sunday I probably can cover that.
  23. M

Updated scoresheet for Stage 3. Kind of rushed it, so let me know if you see any bugs. Version 2.01 1.) Updated for stage 3 mobs including wildcard bonus mob 2.) Disabled Trophy Mob for Stage 3 3.) Enabled Win & Loot bonus 4.) Added Short Straw bonus fields for Main & Support 5.) Added field...
  24. M

***WoF STAGE 3 MOBLIST & Info***

Just to clarify a bit more...if support has capped and have all their mobs toward variety/sweep except say the Tantardion (already have a Sabakuma, the Short Straw mob). Isn't the only global that will be acknowledge after the cap a Tantardion global? In this case I'd assume a larger ped...
  25. M

Judges found bug during first match where Trophy mob score wasn't getting added in to team score. Fixed, new version below: Version 1.06 - WOF 2014 Scoresheet Thanks, Mack (P.S. Still need to add logic in to add trophy and bonus mob points into appropriate Main or Support scores, but for...
Back