Search results

1. Zorander

Add efficiency to weapon compare tool

As the title said it would be nice to have efficiency added to the weapon compare tool.
  2. Zorander

Suggestion: Make it easier to start on other planets

As the title says: Make it easier to start on planets other than Calypso. I got married last year (YAY! :love: ) and recently my wife and 2 new sons have taken an interest in this game I've been playing. My wife started first, she joined on Calypso as that's where I was at the time, no issues at...
  3. Zorander

Selling: --SOLD-- Mod EK-2350 T 0.99 169/200 TIR

Nice TIR, looking to get +4650 for it, will consider deed trades. Yes, I know my paramedic level sucks :p
  4. Zorander

Radar bugged?

Some creatures and other players are either not showing up on my radar or the dots are the wrong color (had an exarosaur as a green dot earlier). Anyone else seeing this or is my computer on drugs?
  5. Zorander

Selling: Dominax Original Viper

Recently purchased an UL Moccasin so this guy is just gathering dust for me now. SB: TT+800 (it's low TT) BO: TT+950 PED Will consider AUD's for part of the trade but PED is preferred.
  6. Zorander

Selling: Excavator ME/05 SGA

No longer mining pvp so I don't need the speed so much. I'm still using it though so no real rush to sell, not taking offers, it's +1600 firm. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Excavator&name=Genesis_Star_Earth_Excavator_ME%2f05%2c_SGA_Edition BO: +1600
  7. Zorander

Selling: Gremlin (M) T1.x (thigh guard 0.9)

Selling this full set of Gremlin (M) - most parts are T1.x thigh guards are 0.9 BO = TT+250 (734.20 total)
  8. Zorander

Selling: Transformer T-105

SB +200 (275 PED total) BO +250 (325 PED total) Auction will end 72 hours from the time SB is met.
  9. Zorander

Buying: Genesis Star Earth Excavator ME/05, SGA Edition or Adjusted

The title says it all, I need a new shovel! SGA or Adjusted will do, looking to pay about +1500 for SGA or +3200 for Adjusted. If yours is tiered we can talk about that. PM or post your offers here or catch me in game, I tend to be online quite often.
  10. Zorander

Buying: Ancient Red Scorpion

Just like the title says, looking for an Ancient Red Scorpion, PM or reply here with your price.
  11. Zorander

Auctions not ending!

Sort by time left while browsing auction and you'll see a boat load of auctions with -time left. I have 2 auctions myself that are now like this, one had no bids and one did. I haven't recieved my item back from the failed auction or peds from the sucessful one and they've been ended for hours...
  12. Zorander

Put vehicle right-side up without getting out.

I'd like to see an action added to flip a vehicle right side up while you're in it so that you don't have to get out, pick it up, and place it again if you should happen to end up on your side or upside down.
  13. Zorander

Buying: Sleipnir, low TT

Have a used and abused VTOL? Sell it to me! It doesn't have to be pretty, I just want something to fly around in without spending 600 peds on a toy. :laugh: Leave offers here or PM me. If I'm not working I'm usually on EU so a meeting to fit your schedule should be easy to set up. Thanks!
  14. Zorander

What's your best MJ joke?

I stopped myself from starting this in Marco's Q&A thread... but given the talk about planet MJ this needs to be done. It's time for the Michael Jackson Joke Thread! I'll start it off: What time is bed time at Michael Jackson's house? answer: When the big hand touches the little hand :silly2:
  15. Zorander

A new interface for chipping

It would be very nice to have a display when chipping out that tells you what the TT value of the chip will be as well as the remaining TT value on the ESI. Maybe even an option to use x TT of the ESI instead of x number of skill points. Also, and less importantly, it might be nice to be able...
  16. Zorander

Port Atlantis Puny Berycled spawn

(short version) 1) Puny Berycled spawning in wall behind bank neverdie in Port Atlantis @ (61530, 75363, 118) 2) Said Berycled are able to come through the wall into the city, bypassing the turrets. (long version) I was at PA and got bored, decided to burn up a TT fist on punies just to keep...
  17. Zorander

Area information popups

Please add an option to disable these popups or at least change it so that you can click through them. It's frustrating to enter a land area, triggering a popup, and have a mob charging you that you can't click due to the popup being in the way. It's a minor inconvenience really but still, how...
Back