Search results

1. Mikah

It's been awhile, let's see whats going on here ;-)

It's been awhile, let's see whats going on here ;-)
  2. Mikah

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P
  3. Mikah

Hey Buck! Status told me he saw you online, maybe I'll log in sometime :). Good to know your...

Hey Buck! Status told me he saw you online, maybe I'll log in sometime :). Good to know your doing good!
  4. Mikah

Contacting Lucky Akbar Sylphe

Hey Akbar, Though we haven't talked in a very long time, I kept track of this thread since it started. You were a big inspiration for me throughout my eu existance and just wanted to let you know that everything happens for a reason. Take care my friend, as you can see many care about you even...
  5. Mikah

Hey you, did you find the gfx card laying around and the motherboard by any chance? ^_^. Anywho...

Hey you, did you find the gfx card laying around and the motherboard by any chance? ^_^. Anywho, check your email please. Seeya!
  6. Mikah

Hey Edana, nah I'm not really playing atm, don't understand why I can play Aion (which uses the...

Hey Edana, nah I'm not really playing atm, don't understand why I can play Aion (which uses the cryenegine) so smoothly but yet cant even play eu in low settings, gonna wait until bugs are smoother
  7. Mikah

Progress 17th Aug

Look forward to beta testing EU ;-)
  8. Mikah

Charge of the Calypsian Armada

First F supremacy food guards looted (unlimited)
  9. Mikah

VU 10.0 FAQ - Preview

Didn't see the following, sorry if it has been mentioned; Will the gold cards retain the same functionality?
  10. Mikah

Version Update 10.0 Announcement

Very interesting news, I may just take a break from beta testing other games to check this out. About damm time! Now THAT would be fun!
  11. Mikah

Hey Red! Hope all is well, just passing by to say hi :)

Hey Red! Hope all is well, just passing by to say hi :)
  12. Mikah

Hey Spikey Boy! Just adding some spam to your profy :)

Hey Spikey Boy! Just adding some spam to your profy :)
  13. Mikah

Whoa is your Birthday! Feliz Cumpleaños! Was just passing by to see your profy, seeya sometime! :)

Whoa is your Birthday! Feliz Cumpleaños! Was just passing by to see your profy, seeya sometime! :)
  14. Mikah

Hey chica! Just adding some spam in your profy :)

Hey chica! Just adding some spam in your profy :)
  15. Mikah

Hey Pirx! Long time no see, was passing by to say hello, may go online sometime this week and...

Hey Pirx! Long time no see, was passing by to say hello, may go online sometime this week and see whats up. Hope all is well, seeya! :)
  16. Mikah

Hey Scorp! Just passing by to see whats shaking.

Hey Scorp! Just passing by to see whats shaking.
  17. Mikah

Hey Pinkness! Just passing by to say hi, went online a few days ago for a snable opalo massacre...

Hey Pinkness! Just passing by to say hi, went online a few days ago for a snable opalo massacre but alas, no loot. Ah well whats new ^_^. Seeya sometime! :)
  18. Mikah

Whoa you need to work on your profile, I can't see shit! :)

Whoa you need to work on your profile, I can't see shit! :)
  19. Mikah

Hey hey, miss our fun times! Just passing by to say Hola :)

Hey hey, miss our fun times! Just passing by to say Hola :)
  20. Mikah

Hey you, haven't seen you in long time! I'll email you sometime :)

Hey you, haven't seen you in long time! I'll email you sometime :)
  21. Mikah

Hey Freak, just passing by your profy :P

Hey Freak, just passing by your profy :P
  22. Mikah

Hey chica!

Hey chica!
  23. Mikah

Hey hey stranger! :)

Hey hey stranger! :)
  24. Mikah

Miss you Buck! :)

Miss you Buck! :)
  25. Mikah

I am in need of a mentor, but I kinda graduated already ;).. accepting? he he ^_^.

I am in need of a mentor, but I kinda graduated already ;).. accepting? he he ^_^.
Back