Search results

1. strategist2

Recruiting Mercenaries for Bountys

Recruiting a few Mercs for globaling. I am forming my own team of mercs as a core member of Narfi's Ultimate EntropiaTransport.com Narfi's Thread is here ULTIMATE Team. Bounty is paid as follows: 1 PED for each point. Please refer to Akoz' Ultimate Event Thread for further point details...
  2. strategist2

Selling: SELLING SOME GEAR AND BPS... PM Me Offers.

I am reorganizing some things in storage. Please feel free to pm me an offer. Prices are ball park and open to negotiation and item trades. Blueprints Blueprint: Breer H31a (L) Blueprint 800 PED Q.R. 1 Blueprint: Level 6 Finder Amplifier (L) Blueprint 200 PED Q.R. 1 Blueprint: Level 9...
  3. strategist2

Buying: Rare / High QR bps

I am looking to acquire rare or high QR bps. Looking especially for these... Resource Extractor RE-105 BP Finder F-105 BP Svempa X2 BP If you are looking to sell, please send me a pm. Thanks.
  4. strategist2

Help: Designing a Mobile Entropia Universe Cell Phone App for Iphone and Android Phones. NEED YOUR HELP

Hi, I have been playing EU for about 2 years now and I am currently working on designing an App for Iphone and Android phones that allows us more access to and information about our favorite game. I would love to hear your thoughts as to what this app should have: Features, General Look, Etc...
  5. strategist2

Selling: Open Source Code, Modified Source Code and Fire Root Pellet

I am selling nice stacks of the following. Open Source Code 180% MU Modified Source Code 280% MU Fire Root Pellet 175% MU PM me if interested. Thanks.
  6. strategist2

Help: Looking for People with Economics, Marketing, and Writing Background

Moderator Note: If there is a better section for this thread to be moved, please do so. Thanks. Hi, I am looking for a few good men or women that have real life skills in the areas of Economics, Marketing, and Writing. I am looking at some future projects where these talents would be...
  7. strategist2

Buying: Buying GEC Coil Springs 2M BP

I am looking to buy a GEC Coil Springs 2M BP. Please post or pm me if you have one for sale. Thanks. Stryder
  8. strategist2

Buying: Looking for Armor Plate Blueprints Unlimited

I am looking to buy some armor plate blueprints unlimited. If you want to sell, pm me with the blueprint type and price. Thanks. Stryder
  9. strategist2

Stryder's Favorite Shops and Why

Updated 8/28/11 A Guide to Economics, Shops, and Marketing Hunters & Miners House Port Atlantis Mall, Floor 1, #02 I like this place for buying amps since they have a good stock of what I use Amps LVL 1-8 Prices: Under Auction Price MU Price Adjustment: Stays under MU Stock: Well Stocked
  10. strategist2

What is the best amp when going for rare ores?

I was curious as to which amp is best when trying to hit rare ores? At what point does the cap hit for finding them? Thanks for advice. Stryder
  11. strategist2

If you could rent Any Item, Blueprint, Weapon, Tool Etc., What Would it Be and Why?

I was curious as to what Items, Blueprints, Weapons, Tools, Armors, Etc. we in the Entropia Universe would want to rent from other players and why? Also, what do you think is a fair way to rent and good collateral for whatever Items, Blueprints, Weapons, Tools, Armors Etc.? For me I know that...
  12. strategist2

Selling: Dunkel Plastix Stack

15 Dunkel Plastix. SOLD
  13. strategist2

A Guide to Economics, Shops, and Marketing

I have recently started the painstaking task of going through the shops on Calypso. I have seen some really good setups, marketing, and layout. I have also witnessed some very poor and dismal examples. I am reading Milton Friedman's book Money Mischief and it started me thinking on how for the...
  14. strategist2

Global Ventures Trading Company

Is Now Open For Business! D-Class Mining Amps Sold @ Zombie Armaments & Supplies at Emerald Lakes Mall Level 2 Shop 7 Below MU They are on the table on the left hand side when you enter. Be sure to get yours before they are gone!! D-Class are similar in stats to Level 8 Mining Amps. See...
  15. strategist2

Buying: Embra Laser Sword C1 Adjusted

I am looking to buy an Embra Laser Sword C1 Adjusted. I want to spend around 1,500 to 1,600 on MU. I will give 50 PED to anyone that can put me in touch with someone owning one and we close the deal. Please pm me if you have one for sale and what price you are looking for along with the...
  16. strategist2

^Competitive EdGe^ - High Quality Item & BP Rentals

^Competitive EdGe^ - High Quality Item & BP Rentals If you have blueprints, armor, plates, weapons, or items that you would like to rent, let me know and we can work out a deal to add your listing here. This service allows players access to high quality items & blueprints without having to...
  17. strategist2

Guaranteed 80% TT Return Mining Runs For Hire

Hi, I am starting this service as I want to mine more, earn a little PED, and want to map more of the EU Universe. My Personal Mining Blog LVL 26 Prospector LVL 16 Surveyor Finders: TT, Ziplex Z20, TK320, F105 How the service works. NEW 90% TT Guarantee 1. You do not pay me any PED up...
  18. strategist2

High quality bp rental for crafters

ARMOR & PLATES FOR RENT ARE BELOW BLUEPRINTS If you have blueprints, armor, plates, weapons, or items that you would like to rent, let me know and we can work out a deal to add your listing here. I am starting this service to allow crafters access to high quality blueprints without having to...
  19. strategist2

Stride Hard Mining Company Official Log

Welcome to the start of a test company for miners. 1. Onyar Loorden PSS and myself have teamed up to jointly share in the profits and loss of mining together. We have set aside some PED for each of us to do runs and split the profits. This is where we will post our runs and allow you to see...
  20. strategist2

Mining Questions

1. What kind of ped roll do I need to use level 3 or level 5 amps on a consistent basis? 2. What is a good average run of probes to break even and why? 3. Is it better to dual drop for ore and enmatter or not? Thanks for the answers in advance. Stryder
  21. strategist2

Stryder's Mining Log

The goal of this thread is to show that mining can be profitable long term. 1st Goal is to hit 2k of profit 2nd Goal is to hit a Tower 3rd Goal is to chip evade to lvl 30 4th Goal is to buy a Dante Amp 5th Goal is to buy a LA I will mostly be using purchased level 2 amps. Stryder Mining...
  22. strategist2

Selling: 103 Amps in Bulk

Selling 103 amps in bulk. Also able to sell 103 amps that do not have full TT for discount. PM if interested.
  23. strategist2

Help: Looking for some EU players that are good with math.

Hi, I am currently working on a theory involving EU, and I would like some help from EU players good with math. Please pm me for more specifics. Thanks. Stryder
  24. strategist2

Selling: Pyrite, Pyrite, Pyrite, GET YOUR PYRITE!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I am selling Pyrite in bulk quantities. PM me to learn more about buying in bulk. Stryder:yay:
  25. strategist2

Ita trader locations, trade routes, trade items, & services

This Thread is for the Intergalactic Trading Association Traders and the public. Below are the ITA members, Their Locations, and some regular trade routes. Clicking on the link to the Google Document will show even more detailed information on what individuals traders are buying, selling, and...
Back