Search results

1. vardath

NOOBS are not poor starving people !!!

teach me please... I've been floundering for the last 6 months or so and barely play anymore for the simple reason that I can't afford to. I'm not asking for a handout, I'm asking for guidance in earning PED. PM me as I probably won't follow this thread for long.
  2. vardath

6 Months to a New EU

Well, having started after taming was taken away I have no banked skills, I do not play anymore for several reasons, the main one being no profit potential whatsoever, the second one being that the things that are in the game at the moment are not enjoyable (and that's for 2 reasons again, I...
  3. vardath

6 Months to a New EU

I don't agree entirely. I would far rather have taming than vehicles. I say get rid of the new stuff, put PA back how it was, get rid of all the new quests, scrap the lot. When taming and mentoring and beacons make a return then and only then bring the new stuff in.
  4. vardath

MA programmers please improve your priorities

bump.... a week and no reply from MA
  5. vardath

6 Months to a New EU

I'm a new player, or was new a few months back, and I can honestly say, the reason I don't play anymore, and the reason EU has a veeeeery limited playerbase is because the old systems are not there, I never played the old systems, but from my understanding they were very enjoyable. Since I...
  6. vardath

Count to 600 before a mod/admin posts!

92. and btw, nice going tomb raider person, 91 and 91 images uploaded... and btw again, when is MA or a mod going to reply??? I mean, are we just pawns to them? Are we meaningless? Of course, they just want money, we are just numbers to them. I personally haven't deposited in months, and...
  7. vardath

6 Months to a New EU

for my part, I guarantee that if MA fix the bugs in game and add the old systems back, then I will deposit again, until then I guarantee I won't.
  8. vardath

6 Months to a New EU

Agreed. Also there's the bug where you use the mouse wheel to scroll from 1st to 3rd person and back repeatedly during a hunt/swunt/sweat and you have to refocus the camera so that your head is looking forwards instead of up in the air or down at the ground.
  9. vardath

lol, you must be from a far away country. it's a child's rhyme. also... daily bump.
  10. vardath

Servers Down For Release

When has MA/FPC actually brought out anything we ask for, or for that matter, anything they promised to return...?
  11. vardath

bumpty bumpty sat on a wall, waiting for MA to acknowledge him bumpty fell...
  12. vardath

Yeah, Long Range Viewdistance is no longer a feature since the implementation of Long Range Blur... I got a reply from that support case. Hi, Thank you for sending your suggestion about having staff to monitor the wish list on the forum. I will forward it to our developers for their...
  13. vardath

Word Association Version 2.0

spit..........
  14. vardath

Support Case submitted, here is what I said. Submitting a support case stating that MA/FPC should have 2 people, two full time wishlist readers and the owner/manager of each company to read through the wishlist every day...
  15. vardath

Submitting a support case stating that MA/FPC should have 2 people, two full time wishlist readers and the owner/manager of each company to read through the wishlist every day.
  16. vardath

The whole point of the Support Case situation is this. You submit a support case, the dev team only look at the support cases, that way they don't have to do any work in reading what we write here.
  17. vardath

This thread, the wishlist thread, IS the support case. They should look here before they look at their support cases.
  18. vardath

Honestly... do you really believe you are aiming??? you can right click anywhere in the vicinity of a mob as long as the name is shown and you will hit it. There is and has never been aiming in this game. On topic though. Yes things like this bug do annoy me, however, what really gets my...
  19. vardath

Continued Maintenance

The problem is that MA/FPC/Whoever else, doesn't make much if any profit from the old stuff, that's why it was taken away in the first place. I'd love to see beacons and taming and all the other stuff return too, as I hear it was some of the best stuff out there (I started playing earlier this...
  20. vardath

Server Down For Release

Yes, I have a suggestion. I play another mmorpg in which there is a mail system. you type [pm somebody and a screen comes up with a list of names, ie somebody, somebodyxy, somebodys body. you select who the message is for and start typing. Once you send your message, the recipient sees a...
  21. vardath

Server Down For Release

Why is it that any information about releases, or anything MA or FPC does, comes from players and not them?
  22. vardath

Release Complications

Quit bragging.... oh... you said lAg...
  23. vardath

Next Island?

I am anxiously awaiting the next world to appear in EU, I heard it is to be released this month, has there been any more word?
  24. vardath

Word Association Version 2.0

scientist.....
Back