Search results

1. shadowraider

More Vibrant Sweat Demand

gratz! well, it was me, Alice! and yes, you are ****** up mindark loving *****! i made it negative, no idea why it's grey! it happens in my rep list too! i play from 2005 year btw so off with "n00b" theme ok, bit*h?!
  2. shadowraider

need for deposit you need depositing newbies, because you know the fools will waste it away very soon and it will filter through your pockets; lol, you suggest deposit 100$ just to play around with major trades - but how about vice versa - do not deposit UNTIL you know the trades ? seems like...
  3. shadowraider

about the hats Hey! let me be your disciple at Fedora Hat, Inc. I love these lovely hats, too; there is a Focus chip in the game: it is now called Synchronisation! friends, we can come together in game and think of something; i am good for many ideas!
  4. shadowraider

Rly.. What to do..???

totally agree NEVER touch these initial 500 PED you never know when the trade will go bad, so contact me for more tips, i am a trader and i started my capital the same ways: started from sweat, got 25 ped -> started trading and now i have made 600 ped in all; just never let your emotion lead...
  5. shadowraider

why are you so cynical Why are you always suggesting depositing: you want others to lose money just like yourself? do it, but keep from foolish suggestions; the OP wants to play free, just looking for undocumented possibilities to play without depositing; you know what this talk about...
  6. shadowraider

market is ruined i can repeat it forever; this is NOT A GAME; it is a gambling house; mindark is not interested in freerollers; sweat market was intentionally ruined by making most demanded chips (fight, etc.) to work on synthetic essence that mindark sells itself from TT terminals; i beg of...
  7. shadowraider

Why do whining people keep playing this ?

you are a n00b many people here are veterans, unlike you, n00b... :laugh: i remember when you first came here, poor little whining thing, several month later look at your loudmouth :p how long have you played this game in whole years, please, you moron :)
  8. shadowraider

I want to ride my bicycle!

ride a mount i'd like to ride a Berycled!:yay:
  9. shadowraider

Society For Sweat Gatherers

idea good but you fail that is one great idea; i am sorry to tell you that it has been tried before and all have failed; today, mindark is ruined sweater's profession, by making TT sell synthetic essence and popular chips like attack, etc. to use it; they do not want to allow people earn money...
  10. shadowraider

Help: Seeking Mature Society

let us come clear You all NBK, will now come clear, describing the issue, your decisions, your proof and tell it all, will you? Or are you afraid of the real truth? next comments either you describe it in full or i will do it for you! you told me earlier that nobody in EF cares fro drama...
  11. shadowraider

judging again so you do not want to hear reason, only judging without information? is that right? you are not interested in what really went on, right! just to type empty judgements ? what else can i tell you, you know who you are...:laugh:
  12. shadowraider

let us discuss this i accuse you of being hypocritical liars, afraid to voice your own opinion; probably you don't even have one; you conspired behind my back and wait until offline to kick... cowards, that is all you are; too bad, EF and EU is full of trash like you: uptight snobs with a...
  13. shadowraider

Achievement: Im hard now :p

for good i just hope OP realises he has Nemesis ! and the value of it... for his own good;
  14. shadowraider

Save money at Omegaton!

i trust in Omegaton always believed Omegaton has potential to revive to a major trade centre; now i have to hurry save up peds to purchase a booth there until prices skyrocket on realty :cool: many controversial views i read, and nice i found new bookmark of Area-50! great work! i like your...
  15. shadowraider

Sweating - The Great New Race to 55! (POST VU10)

thanks razer yes, now it is clear! i am on it; count me in :):yay:
  16. shadowraider

Sweating - The Great New Race to 55! (POST VU10)

technical question do you mean: successful 55 pulls, or just simply 55 pulls from start of count ? explain, because it is not clear in the wording of 1st post;
  17. shadowraider

looks like a bump :lift: i can take it!
  18. shadowraider

it struck like a lightning well, here is the not-so-good news! i have been in the ranks of NBK Legion like 3 days, and, all of a sudden i get a message: "You have been dismissed from soc by Kurt Scutters Athor"; no warning, no explanation, just kick while i was offline doing RL tasks; well, it...
  19. shadowraider

Vehicles Giveaway

nah... drop cars, i luve a Scooter; :yay:
  20. shadowraider

Now this is a vehicle game with RCE

i want horses i wanted horses & sheep like in a really medieval game and some catapults and bow&arrow :L:eek:
  21. shadowraider

Locations of MA Officials for Vehicle Giveaway

very powerful mosquitoes are small but powerful, reely pow-we-r-fu-l bzzzz.. zzzz. zzz.. bite ahh.:yay:
  22. shadowraider

Selling: Full EMINE set F - Just 4 in game

i am sorry i am sorry to say, e-mine looks like a clown's costume!:yay::wtg::eyecrazy::laugh:
  23. shadowraider

Sweat in auction petition

Living for Revolution! add me - my name is on the left, under pink zebra pic :p
  24. shadowraider

NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

done deal Thank you Kiri! Iam with you now, lightning fast approval! To Victory, or Death!:yay:
  25. shadowraider

NBK - Now Recruiting On All Levels

introduction Let me introduce myself: my ava is Sorrowraider Wild Slaveringflame stats are uploaded weekly on entropedia I prefer trading/sweating/swunting and i played 3 weeks Please accept me as a part of NBK Legion (i wanted to apply to Entrepreneurs, but i see they are not anymore??!!)
Back