7. Moonfish

You have gained new rank in....

Sausages...........
  8. Moonfish

purchase a LA

Is your other AVA here roughrider !!!!
  9. Moonfish

purchase a LA

NO I just got a receipt for a withdrawal - it was 4% less than expected - (+ the withdrawal fee was added before i took it out) - if i had to pay tax on it it would be more - What you see is not always what you get - Don't borrow money to play games & yes spelling is important. One upon a time...
  10. Moonfish

purchase a LA

Don't do it....... Buy a spell checker instead...
  11. Moonfish

the new deer Mall

hummmm I think it's been on the agenda for quite some time now... I cant help wondering what will happen to the Hanger owners - because if you take this situation as an example of the kind of moves they make to Balance & treat there customers, well it's obvious really... They had there deeds...
  12. Moonfish

a thing or two about hangars...

Hummm I didn't see the right numbers so I had a go. This is based on Oil 110% CP. 17ped per trip (one way - Pilots didn't profit from the return journey) 50 per day = 850ped Trip to Cp use to cost 21.2 ped (4 people) after Oil & decay 8ped decay 600 Oil - 12 ped TT 21.2/4 = 5.3 ped costs...
  13. Moonfish

Selling: Common Dung 8356

For 800 ped.....
  14. Moonfish

Common Dung 8356

Just wondered what Dung is worth in this kinda quantity ! Anyone have an idea...
  15. Moonfish

A Man with a Mission

Propaganda Thanks for the update, bertha, Hanne, Skam, I don't mean to be negative, I think it's great to get the information out to the player base.... But the 1st thing i thought before I even read the Article (& I have read all the posts) - Was, That it's odd to have a paid employee of a...
  16. Moonfish

the new deer Mall

Oh Deer I don't think MA care or are interested in Shopping Malls or player owed Business apart from the big 3 players - I notice small up-dates fix bugs in event systems done very quickly - but they made no effort to add terminals to New Oxford or a Mall TP - I read they added temporary...
  17. Moonfish

Selling: Mexican Chili Sombrero Hats

Mexican Chili Sombrero Hats - Offers welcome. See 1st post for details... Mf
  18. Moonfish

Selling: 44 Rare Stink Tree Pictures

Stinktree's Looks like the TT monster will get these later....
  19. Moonfish

Selling: 10k EFD - 20 ped

sold............
  20. Moonfish

See 1st post for details....
  21. Moonfish

Mexican Chili Sombrero Hats - Offers welcome. See 1st post for details... Mf
  22. Moonfish

Selling: His & Hers Textured Clothes Sets

His & Hers Textured Clothes Sets - Open to offers The Sets are now open for offers - or the TT gets it Mf.
  23. Moonfish

Mexican Chili Sombrero Hats - Offers welcome. Offers welcome... :thumbup: MF.
  24. Moonfish

Selling: 10k EFD - 20 ped

Selling 10k EFD's for 20 ped Post or pm
  25. Moonfish

The Economy of Dead Systems

Why Great observations JC, Can i ask you 'WHY' you think MA/FPC are doing the things they are doing as it fascinates me so much, its almost the only reason why I'm still here. We all have our conspiracy theories - sure all cant be justified or backed up in a court of law, many are based on...
Back