Search results

1. Caliber

Planet Project Entropia !!

It was a good place, and I have a lot of memories from that time. Think I been on every inch of that map. :)
  2. Caliber

Lacerating Attack Nanochip VIII Tier Up

You rock! Yes, you rock! :wtg: GRATZ!! ....but Via Dolorosa ROCK too !!! We are only a few members in society today, but better with quality then quantity of members. :yup:
  3. Caliber

Happy Birthday Ak - Part I

Happy Birthday Akbar! One year younger, and one year older in EU (or PE as we "oldies still say). :D Hope your day or days will turn out good for you and "Akbar". You are a good friend and a great member of Via Dolorosa. Actually, this proves you fit with us perfectly! We continue to play no...
  4. Caliber

A Welcomed Oweko

Gratz my friend! :yay: Good to se that there are some of left in ViaD who still have the possibility to get a HoF! About promotion: First Oweko killer! :laugh:
  5. Caliber

Help... Im getting old... cant find my thread.

Hm, I can't even remember if I'm old!! ;)
  6. Caliber

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

The revenue (tax received) is aprox 5 ped a week/1 deed. If I pay 100 ped over the 1k price, it would take me as a buyer 20 weeks before I can even think of getting profit of my investment. 20 weeks is, as we all know 5 months. From my perspective, it's a very long time to get back my...
  7. Caliber

Info: Calypso Land Deed ROI tracker

Those who owns it, still get revenue, even if they don't sell. The serious buyer ofc want to get profit as soon as possible, so 1100 is still a very good price for the buyer, and far from good from a buyers prespective. It has to drop a lot more to be interesteing for the common player. Seems...
  8. Caliber

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo.

o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo... Translate that :rolleyes:
  9. Caliber

New Planets are in Serious Disadventage with Calypso!! MA must make Changes if they are to Survive!!

As part owner of a Vega Class Privateer (Via Dolorosa ship, Starfinder XIX) we would gladly transport both people and goods between planets, but there is one big disadvantage. We need to have some kind of “booking system” (Travel Agency type of feature) where focus is put on transportation of...
  10. Caliber

FYI: Top 100 Avatars in Entropia (2011)

HUGE Gratz Kimmi! :yay: We have an "uber" in a non uber society! :wtg:
  11. Caliber

Short hangar history list

I have a rusty handle...:yay: Ship dosen't work... Same story when we first got our ship. Go an loot stuff...
  12. Caliber

Crone wants to be in all 50 most skilled societies for a week

I think this thread need a litte :bump:
  13. Caliber

No Bidding is BS

In Europe we try our best to integrate our economy and political systems (EU), for the benefit of all Europeans. We have abolished tolls and many countries have the same currency. We can move around freely. Most of the obstacles that inhibit economical growth and freedom of movement has been...
  14. Caliber

Info: FoFW 5 Year Anniversary

Happy Birthday FoFW :D It's importent to struggle on!
  15. Caliber

Crone is a really nice person to have in a society. We who are in "the top" sort of loose track of how it was when we started playing PE (now EU). As a personal reflection, Crone is "me" some years back. Just enjoying playing and chatting with good friends, and go on a thrilling hunt together...
  16. Caliber

I don't think that Arkadia have any PvP zones. I think that is good for us all! I think you will not be target or bait, just one in a team who get swirls :yay:
  17. Caliber

Only 4 days left now, until Crone will be one of us in Via Dolorosa for a week. I asked in society if we could adopt him for a week, and I will now show a few comments from our members about the idea. "If we take him on for a week. We should make sure to have some planed teamhunts during that...
  18. Caliber

Via Dolorosa is happy to invite Crone Via Dolorosa is happy to invite Crone to be part of - not a top 50 society - but rather a top 5 society! How about that? :) We haven’t decided on a week yet, but a week in June I guess will be perfect. I and Crone can be in touch here, so we can set a week...
  19. Caliber

is it down?

Yes, guess it's down! I sort of remember the old days when MA staff got back on Monday morning (after they had a lovely weekend, when we all where hanging around at TP.s chatting all weekend), fixing up everyting, so you could log on (PE) when you got back from work in the evening.
  20. Caliber

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time in Entropia -there were runners to hire, and they could actually outrun mobs. Once upon a time in Entropia -there were decoys who worked as decoys, and you could stand and shoot at the mob until it died. Once upon a time in Entropia -if you got stuck at a teleporter on Friday...
  21. Caliber

A new bug? strange

Had LAN last weekend, and we where 6 peolpe. 3 of us had that problem, so I guess a lot of people are affected by this annoying bug, and have to be fixed a.s.p.
  22. Caliber

Is Entropia 2010 harder than Entropia 2006?

Well, this is support case 1676 (btw, anyonw have any older?) 2003-12-02 00:40 - You wrote: My avatar is stucked at Fort Meduza. I guess you all got alot of mails about that already, since we are a few now who can't move around any more. Hope you will fix this as soon as possible...
  23. Caliber

Entropia is NOTHING without friends

Haha... Yes, we had a great time, both 2009 and 2010 @ groggen place in Värnamo (Sweden) and @ Saib's place (Stockholm)! :yay: Thanks for sharing! :)
  24. Caliber

Help: Looking for MrMikael Micke 330kg

No my dear, you're not ;)
  25. Caliber

Help: Looking for MrMikael Micke 330kg

Well, who knows...:) I guess many veterans remember the guy, from years back. Just want to talk to him since I don't know he's e-mail or any other contact information.
Back