Search results

1. P

Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

I have a "black" card and can't login. My card is from June 2011.
  2. P

Login Problems - BEWARE - Don't keep using your gold card!

Same problem here, support case made. This is once again typical of MA, even the Y2K Bug hits them with 17 years delay.
  3. P

Auction bug selling more than one item

Got an answer from support. As expected, they will fix it at the next update. Pablo
  4. P

Thank you for your confirmation. I made a support request now, and guess we have to wait for the next update. Pablo
  5. P

Hi people, since last update, on auction i can not sell two items in a row. When i try to sell the second i can not drag and drop the item from the inventory to the "sell window". I must close the "sell window" first and open it again. When closing it i get the message "You have started to...
  6. P

Buying: Terratech PH-4 (L) BP (L) AND Terratech PH-4 (L)

Someone knows what is the advantage of Terratech PH-4 (L) compared to PH-3 or PH-3 (L)? I am missing the decay per attempt at entropedia. BTW there are 2 of them in auction at the moment.
  7. P

No claim marker, no support

To make a new support case did help :yay: Ulf has apologized for the delay and written that they had a lot of pressing issues. They sent the missing Iridium Ore to my inventory. Thank you all for your help :thumbup::thumbup:
  8. P

The area is flat there. But there were some objekts like a man-made sun in the sky. I add a screenshot. It was on Planet Cyrene.
  9. No Claim

No Claim

10. P

I still have the screenshots. Z-coordinate of the claim is 1013. I pressed "P" too and the z-coordinate of my position was 120. This explains why summon claim was not possible. What did you do when it happend to you? Flying up and summon then? Just in case it happens again. With the support...
  11. P

Can it be, that there are different support teams responsible for planet cyrene and calypso? :scratch2:
  12. P

Yes i made a screenshot and did tell them the coordinates. I also tried to bump the support request 2 times. What annoys me is not the maybe 5 PED worth of the claim. It's because I still did not even get an answer. But valentin said its standard, so there is still hope.
  13. P

Hi everyone, i was mining on cyrene and did find a size V iridium claim. But there was no claim marker. Maybe it was to close to a area where mining is not possible. Summon claim was also not possible. I did make a support request but still not even a answer from support. It was on Dec. 26 2014...
  14. P

Question: anyone have this error

Got this error, too. Another legendary update from MA. When do these incompetent coders release an update that works ?
  15. P

Entropia Universe 14.6 Release Notes

Message center I like the new messag center. But some things have to be changed. -Auction item names should fit. For example "Mining Finder Depth Enhancer I" are displayed as "Mining Finder Depth Enhan...". Is it I, II, III ... X ? -Please ban those "Entering land area" messages from the...
  16. P

Please let us drop blueprints again!

I also used to drop blueprints, i already have, on the ground. For someone who can use it. But now it says: "Item condition too low to be dropped." Although it is worth 1 pec. Please let us drop this blueprints again
  17. P

Buying: 20 CLDs

I've already bought the deeds
  18. P

Buying: 20 CLDs

I would like to buy 20 Calypso Land deeds, please contact me by PM or in Game by player register. Pablo Paaablo Froehlich
  19. P

!!New!! Pablo's Shop #54 on FOMA

Hi People, i opened a new shop on the asteroid FOMA. Its the 1. Shop on the right side, south of "Main Complex Block B". You can get all sizes of Mining Finder Depth Enhancer. Quantities from 2 to 50 are available at good prices. I look forward to you visit.:tiphat:
  20. enhancer

enhancer

21. shop

shop

22. P

Game crashing

crash rate increased for me too since last update :(:scratch2:
  23. P

Can't Get rid of Terramaster Trainer

hmm.. if i have to wait for a solution its a bug for me. Anyway thanks for the fast answer :)
  24. P

Can't Get rid of Terramaster Trainer

Hi, the Trerramaster Trainer Mining Tool is broken. If i try to put it to the TT, it says "This item can not be traded." If i want to put it on the ground, the Massage is "Item condition too low to be dropped." How can i get rid of this tool ? :scratch2:
Back