Search results

1. M

10% fee on paysafecard deposits

must be some kind of a sick joke
  2. M

no support, what is a customer suppose to think?

Made a support case few weeks ago, zero fucks given. Before I drop another 300 or 400 into the game this month, I want my support case answered first. Is that too much for a paying customer to expect? I know you is watching the forums Ludwig(even though youre probably on the dark side...
  3. M

RDI amps

Has anyone tested the eco of these new amps? Edit: I see entropedia has been updated, can someone comfirm stats are correct?
  4. M

My Migration 2016

So comming from break I decided to finish my 30k points LT mission. At the beginning I was at 19k points. I decided I will finish the mission on young-old spawn. Here is the current progress: kill points atm: 29300 number of globals: 37 current return after 10k kill points: 81% biggest...
  5. M

Too many events?

Was just checking the tracker, and again we have 25 first spots taken by an event mob(hogglo diablo). I know no one from MA will give a fuck and answer, but is this how they envision the future of the hunting profession? Have a lag fest which they call an event every week? LT migration...
  6. M

Is the thrill in hunting still there for you?

Hi people How much fun is it for you to hunt, knowing you will at best, if youre lucky, hit a 300x multiplier? Remember the days, when we had a 20k trox once a week, 5k argos, 15k allos... remember those days? regards Maj
  7. M

Fix the AH

Hello people So earlier, I put up some eye oil in auction. I wanted to sell it via order at 107.20%. So I adjusted the amount so that it would come up to 107.19%, and put it in thinking its gonna sell right away. Wrong! Eye oil didnt sell, so I took it out and put it in again for 107.05% and it...
  8. M

Pets and extra HP

hi people I was just wondering, what is needed for my pet to give me extra HP? regards Maj
  9. M

Selling: combat skills

update with list of skills: all skills listed above are for sale under MV
  10. M

Uber: Svempa S40 2977 ped u

Hi all, first all im sorry didnt get a screenie, just didnt have screenshot utility on, and thers no point posting pictures with the hof list, so ill just share the story with you. Last month was a devestating one for me to say atleast, lost about 400 eur in about 5 days apart, so i took a...
  11. M

foma mining

hey all Lately ive been doing some mining on foma. Im fairly new to mining activity so I wanted to ask some of you that have more experiance a few things. Not sure if whats happening to me is very common or a rather rare event, but I havent hit anything bigger than 97 peds in my last 27...
  12. M

Buying: Phantom set (F)

as in title, im looking for a Phantom (F) set, please PM me if you have one to sell regards Maj
  13. M

warning: mobstealers

hey all, this is basicly what happend to me today. Im a bit low on peds, so i decided i will solo swunt some trox. So minding my own bussines i took of to a secluded place, away from centre of spawn and busy roads, tagged a trox young and started to sweat it. After about 400 sweats extracted...
  14. M

wtf cap

I saw this BP being discovered some time ago, not sure if it was crafted allready, if you happen to have the BP or can hook me up with person who has it, please do PM me, help will be rewarded.
  15. M

forum accounts that continue the get banned

So i was just wondering since some people have this habit of getting banned every few weeks/months. How many strikes does it take before you get a permanent ban?
  16. M

cant get past client loader

So i bought this laptop about a month ago. After i got it and installed EU everything seemed to work fine, although I must say i only played on the labtop 2 or 3 times. But after one VU, dont remember which one exactly, I tried to log in and the game just dont get past the client loader after...
  17. M

EU and mobile internet

Im about to go on vaction soon and was thinking about getting one of those usb modems for some mobile internet service. This might be a stupid question, but could someone tell me, what is the approximate data transfer size per hour when playing EU?
  18. M

whats your Grenadier HIT lvl

As in title,whats your grenadier HIT lvl. tnx for voting
  19. M

writing support cases

Right now im f..g pissed i tell you. I was writing a support case, it took me about 10 minutes. When finished writing i wanted to send support case only do see the login has timed out. So i needed to relog and guess what, all the text was deleted ffs. Now i dont know if its delibretly set like...
  20. M

Achievement: after one year still noob

I cant believe its been one year allready, time goes by so fast when you are having fun :). The first few months have been most fun I must say, just to figure out everything, explore and especialy killing mobs has brought me joy, few other games on PC dont even get close to. My main focus is on...
  21. M

Selling: Mind Force skills

Selling some MF skills. Bioregenesis: 989 and 14,98 TT implant(sold) Concentration: 1953on implant 9,32 ped TT Power catalyst: 1613 If you need any of these skills please PM me, skills are not on an implant yet. regards Maj
  22. M

Selling: CB26(L), very high tier rates

selling this CB26(L) since the tier rates are nice im looking to get some % above daily MU, post or PM me with an offer if interested. regards Majstorex
  23. M

waypoints

maybe make waypoints removable from radar:dunno:
  24. M

Need help tiering up my opallo

OK, since im done with all the small mob missions except the merps which im doing with some other weapon my opallo is sitting in the storage colecting dust. Ive decided I will lend it out to anyone willing to help me tier it up. Heres how this will work: 1. First phase of tiering will last...
  25. M

shakedown in online poker industry

http://espn.go.com/poker/ say what:eyecrazy:
Back