Search results

1. N

Remote Controll for drones?

At a cost offcourse, assemble your own force and controll your gang of drones to victory, Would you like to control drones, let them fight, etc... at a certain cost
  2. N

'Guess and Win' Whining log

Yes post your worst run here, Winner gets 50 ped, I'll hand out the prize in 2 weeks, N00b,
  3. N

How about a creditscanner?

Interesting info, no? The new and rare creditscanner, with a very short range and a nice effect so that everyone knows your checking their wallet :D
  4. N

Buying: Goblin sga parts male orders on auct

glove TT+30 ped shin TT+40ped foot TT+75 ped not happy with the rates, contact me and maybe we can make a deal, got other gob sga (m) parts for sale, also contact me
  5. N

Howlong will EU exist?

What does the community think about the future of EU? It reflects the trust ppl have in the game, it might not be very representative with all the whiners and ppl that should play pacman instead :D plz motivate your vote, What will EU's position be in the game world in 5, 10... years? N00b,
  6. N

Is it possible to get a second gold card?

Maybe not the right place to ask but i would like to know, if it's possible i would get another, for backup and travel, N00b,
  7. N

Article about EU

Hey ppl, I found a article about EU on a PC gaming site, It's a bit negative and there are alot of replys from ppl, http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2009/10/28/twelve-minute-shudder-entropia-universe/ If you feel bored, why not go there and brighten it up :D N00b, ~"Selling Jester D1, best...
  8. N

Need someone dead? Call N00b's extermination force

Need someone dead? Our unit is dedicated to kill anyone for the right price* Did someone fap you too much, a swunt team gave you the bad eye? No worries, our force is here to back you up! *Succes not guaranteed N00b's Extermination Unit We are looking for new blood to complete our cell, for...
  9. N

Selling: Female Pixie SGA SET (complete) TT+250ped

Female Pixie SGA SET (complete) asking price; TT+250ped Send me a mss N00b,
  10. N

Buying: Goblin sga foot male, paying very well

I need this last part to upgrade my set, Paying very well, let's say 4 times the markup, (around TT+ 90 Ped) There is also a order on the auction for TT+75 Ped if you feel too lazy to go trough these channels, If you have other male gob sga parts i'm willing to negotiate, also buying sets for...
  11. N

where does oil spawn at rig?

I've been exploring the rig, evading the troxes, didn't find oil, where does it spawn? in the middle, where the smoke is? N00b,
  12. N

Does skill affect maxed weapon or hunt?

I'm just curious, I'm a lvl 30 but i keep hunting with a opallo sga, i refuse to use higer lvl weaps. My question is; Does my skill affect my hunting in any way once a weap is maxed?
  13. N

Question: Do you think enhancer break rates are dynamic?

There is alot involved i think, I might be wrong but i think enhancers break rate also depend on decay and ferquency of use. example; 2 ppl with the same upgraded armour, The one with more evade and less hits has more return of the enhancers because there is less frequency of decay.
  14. N

Buying: GOBLIN SGA FOOt (M) TT+80 PED

last damn part i need to upgrade my set , sick and tired of looking and scanning ppl, i have three and a halve sets now but no second foot My KingDom for a Foot!! arw note 80 ped is more then 3 times the markup , make some ped fast, send me a mss. also paying well for other male parts...
  15. N

Soc's at war should be able to kill aggro soc members anywhere

New pvp rules Society's at war should be able to kill and loot eachother evrywhere with a certain level limitation example lvl 30 can kill lvl 25 to 35 Yes let the slaughter begin, the first :beerchug:CALYPSO CIVIL WAR 2011 :beerchug: before a landgrab maybe, N00b, ~-Dont ask me, i'm just...
  16. N

give me other vehicles

Yes i like the car thing but i dont like the way they look, kinda od on a colonised planet in the future with all those 90ties looking jeeps, gimme a skateboard or better a hubberboard (and dont forget they dont work over water) id like a speeder too, or maybe just a jetpack will do. Anyway...
  17. N

Buying: Goblin SGA male parts paying well

i need thigh shin glove and foot send me a mss and make offer if u have a set also willing to negotiate
Back