Search results

1. D

Happy return

Last night i have entered the game again ( i haven't played since July ) and buyed few boms to test my luck unamped. It seems that Mindark had a "welcome back"gift for me :laugh:
  2. wbgift

wbgift

3. D

Strash's mining Log

Yup, it was fun, even if i didn't learned anything :)
  4. D

Space - the golden age of mining?

Hmmm.... perhaps the MU of the Gold ores and ingots will raise above 100.10% now ?
  5. D

Strash's mining Log

I am glad that you are again here Strash. Good luck and keep the blog going :)
  6. D

The new mining, a matter of time?

I suppose that i will keep to natural stone colleting and society chat until they fix that. IF they fix that. If this is an feature, not a but, maybe they want to make us using more rokie gear ? :D Anyway, can someone tell me more about the 109 amp exploit, as i am not aware of it - what...
  7. D

So... iam Noob Miner???

Nope. That means that we have to start a riot, and to burn the MA headquarters perhaps, in order to show how disapointed we are :D
  8. D

So... iam Noob Miner???

Can you imagine how much time will take if someone hit 3999 lyst/oil now ? :laugh:
  9. D

So... iam Noob Miner???

Really guys.. stop mining NOW. Only this will make this damn idiots in the MA/FPS to move their fat asses in order to fix this situation.
  10. D

hmmmm

This new mining stuff sucks soooo much...:wise: I have dropped few peds yesterday, just to test it ( as i hate to discuss something that im not aware of ). 7 II from 9 ore claims ? WTF ?
  11. D

Who Thinks Mining is Bugged

Nope. The support didn't tell us anything. They are just copy/pasting the same shitty template over and over again. Really cheap MA, really cheap...
  12. D

FOMA vs. Calypso Mining

Nice try dude, but your mining areas still suck.... :laugh:
  13. D

Snablesnot-Male

Thanks guys :)
  14. D

Snablesnot-Male

Where i can find bigger snablesnots-male ( maturity old and higher ) ?
  15. D

Strash's mining Log

Incredible ! Another tower ! GZ dude :)
  16. D

Question: Amp efficiency?

And what about the enmat amps ? ( i don't like the enmat mining, so i haven't checked by myself this ) :)
  17. D

Stephen's EnMat mining blog

Not so good run One OA 103 Dropped 30 bombs on NS - again all claims were V, VI and one VIII. With the rest 26 bombs i have moved to Aegis Mond ( not sure why ). Few VIII, Two IX and one XII Ignisium found there, so in the end i had 2.78 ped profit. It's a profit, after all. No pics this time...
  18. D

Strash's mining Log

Really great run dude :)
  19. D

FYI: Summon mining claims

I like this option. It's far better than logging a trouble ticket with the support and praying that they will help me with the bugged claim. Maybe is really cheap workaround, but it's working :)
  20. D

What happened to the Oil Rig???

At the moment the Oil rig is dead. Why ? The new players usually didn't have any chance to get the oil, because of the few wanna-be ubers which are spending their lifetime there. The real ubers have no point to go there, as they can do a lot better and fun thing with their time. The placa is not...
  21. D

Where i can find Combibos ?

Hmm... i serached near the swamp camp yesterday and i found some corny, some big exarosaurs and a lot of this new pony mobs. Maybe i have to go further in North ?
  22. D

Where i can find Combibos ?

I know, i know, this is a newbish question, but it seems that i can find some only in Shinook Jungle. After i have spend the last year only in mining, i want to test also the hunting, and even if i can go for bigger mobs, like argonauts, i really want to kill few hundred combibos. Something like...
  23. D

Strash's mining Log

I saw his name in the global/HoF chat yesterday,so we can expect update soon :)
  24. D

Achievement: Commando

Huge gratz :)
  25. D

Question: Does Unlimited armor still loot on Calypso?

In the last few days i have cycled maybe 300 peds on noob mobs ( as i am a noob hunter ) - Daikiba, Combibo, Sabakuma, Mourners, SnarkSnots, Merps, Exarosaurs, Foul, young Argonauts, etc, etc. Only two armor parts looted : Pixie Shins M - Daikiba Mature Pixie Foot F - Exarosaur Guardian But i...
Back