Search results

1. C

Selling: First Aid Skill Implant 300TT

Bump. Fewer skills remaining.
  2. C

Mining Return Dynamics

Thank you. appreciate you taking the time to find it :) Been away couple of years. missed alot.
  3. C

Mining Return Dynamics

i would like to know that too
  4. C

Selling: Duster Courier Set (M) - 5 piece +20% speed buff - SOLD

sorry i missed it . Check pm
  5. C

Mining Return Dynamics

Read it again. What i meant was there is not any skill gain that means there is guaranteed claim nearby. Skill gains are just skill gains. I think you took the opposite meaning. :)
  6. C

Mining Return Dynamics

106% could be a really short run or a decent enough run with a good hit or loot coming back from other professions. But once you will look at numbers after 10,000 drops regardless of how much tt you spend each drop. You will be at 93 to 96% tt return. That is without mixing with other...
  7. C

Selling: First Aid Skill Implant 300TT

Hi, I need to sell it. Send offer if you are intrested. Thanks.
  8. C

No Reply On support Case

I like the way you think. Good Job. I don't think support would appreciate making the unsolved case public.
  9. C

No Reply On support Case

2020-03-12 04:48 You wrote: Hello again. I am not asking for any information. I am only asking that you reply to his support case. I know i am only increasing your work load by submitting a new ticket but we are desperate to see any kind of response from support. He has been waiting for...
  10. C

No Reply On support Case

Both cases are in Account & Fund Transfer already. Thanks for the reply :)
  11. C

No Reply On support Case

2nd support case was created on 12 Feb. No reply on that either.
  12. C

No Reply On support Case

Hi. Anyone know how to contact support if support case is not getting any answer. Last reply from support was on 27 Dec 2019. any email or phone ?
  13. C

Trouble Loading PCF website

Internet Speed is not the issue. Also i think you miss understood. Website opens fine when i am using VPN. It wont open in normal browser.
  14. C

Opera has built in VPN. I am using that. I can open pcf website when the VPN is turn ON. Otherwise i can not open it. I have tried all browsers. Chrome. Firefox. Even IE and EDGE. without vpn it does not open :(
  15. C

Hello. Its been many many weeks since i am not able to open https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com It gives error that the webpage took too long to respond. I can open the website if i use vpn. What is the issue ? I have tried clearing cookies and cache. Didnt help
  16. error

error

17. C

Selling: First Aid Skill Implant

Bump..............
  18. C

Info: Current Withdrawal time

P.S Just heared from support during summer your withdrawal requests get approx 2 weeks added after status turns committed. Which is disappointing because it took 40+ working days before the status update.
Back