Search results

1. Robert Black

Content 11.3.0 RELEASE

This says it all. Falling damage is not only restrictive, it also costs you more peds to play now with the added decay to your healing equipment , and using more synthetic ME. I enjoy hunting Argonauts in the mountains of New Swiss unfortunately I won't be doing that or a lot of others things in...
  2. Robert Black

The Oberon Creation.

Are you Bjorn? The player that bought 200k sweat at sweat camp at 5 peds per 1k to assist the noob?. ( I am sure the numbers will escalate, only you know how much you spent) If you are, you are a legend and I am sure you can get a VIP invite to anywhere. :) Thanks for buying my 5k sweat. :)
  3. Robert Black

Tipping point

Lots of ex players says that this game is a pyramid scheme. Is it?
  4. Robert Black

Account Locked! - Open Letter to MA/FPC and Hanne

Thanks I am going to play this as a second game.
  5. Robert Black

The Oberon Creation.

LOL they deleted all my posts with Sherlock. Way to go mods, when you are not deleting my threads you are deleting my posts. Guess I am not (1 that matters). I am so new but have had a thread and various posts deleted. You guys and gals aren't mods just a bunch of biased folks with a forum that...
  6. Robert Black

Test

ahh? what?? Hmmmm?
  7. Robert Black

Test

Testing Sig again
  8. Robert Black

The Oberon Creation.

Thanks Chuck. Whatever you do the usual Trolls will Troll. Good luck. Will try to stay on topic, they hid my thread haha. Well they deleted the last one so that's an improvement. Elegant Trolls Troll Elegantly.
  9. Robert Black

The Oberon Creation.

Yes I was there. The Screen Shots are mine. :)
  10. Robert Black

The Oberon Creation.

The security was awesome, please don't ask me to tell how they did it. I really don't know. I am sure the platform will be taken apart. A lot of textures, wood and all types of resources was used to put it together. I also thought the Halloween pumpkin was incredible. But we can all enjoy the...
  11. Robert Black

The Oberon Creation.

I had the rare opportunity of being invited tonight to party on The Oberon Creation. This is a spectacular creation, it also highlights the creativity of our players , and the tools available within the game. It shows the true sandbox nature of this game. The party was well organized with...
  12. Robert Black

Is It Time To Bring Back the Sweat Cap?

Tried it was fun and quite rewarding :)
  13. Robert Black

Above.net

Hey bro you brought me luck. I did nothing and I finally got on haha. Been trying for 36 hours haha. Good luck to you.
  14. Robert Black

Above.net

Ping plotter is actually just a small trace route program. If I loose 100% packet at a hop, that is where my connection ends. So you are telling me that Entropia is actually blocking the ping with a blocker? I was able to login with firewall up, there has been no updates, and I also tried to...
  15. Robert Black

I started 2 weeks ago. I sold my first 1k sweat for 6 peds. I also made my first deposit within a week. I enjoy sweating and listening to clubcalypto.com haha. I sweat for the skills and the social interaction at swamp camp. Not for the peds
  16. Robert Black

I lolled + rep
  17. Robert Black

Above.net

Yes I can ping other sites. I can even access my account on the web site. Thanks
  18. Robert Black

FYI: A Newcomers Experience to Training Area

I started playing EU 4 days prior to the Gateway release. I thought dang I should have waited 4 more days before I started playing. Fortunately old and new players were allowed to Gateway for 1 week. I really enjoyed it . Now I am enjoying what EU has to offer.
  19. Robert Black

Above.net

According to ping plotter I am loosing 100% packet at one of the above.net hop. So I am unable to log on to Planet Clapyso. This just happened yesterday in the morning. I was logged on, got disconnected and can't reach the server again. Is there anything my ISP or I can do to fix this...
  20. Robert Black

test

Me luv you long time
  21. Robert Black

test

Quick test
Back