Search results

1. Baha

Baha's Variety Booth

Omegaton West Habitat Alpha Booth #3 Here is my updated inventory list!!! I hope you find something you need. Thanks,
  2. Baha

Selling: Crafting Supplies

Sorry wrong section. Not sure how to delete this post.
  3. Baha

New Booth Now Open!!!

Omegaton West Habitat Alpha Booth #3 Here is what is available right now!!! I hope I have something you need. Thanks,
  4. Baha

Question: What if?

What if Storage Facilities on the planet were not connected. I know people may not like the inconvenience but you would still have the same amount of storage but it would be a total for the whole planet. You would then need to transport items between cities. This way the price of every item...
  5. Baha

Question: An idea for sweat.

Again I am new but I had a thought. Not sure yet if it is a good one or not. What if sweat had an expiration date. Say you sweat and each bottle is assigned that date and is good for 30 days. Now sweat is more dynamic. You could buy fresh 30 day sweat for 5 ped/1k or if you want cheap you...
  6. Baha

How about a new creature?

I am somewhat new to this game but thought this could make things a little more interesting. It seems to me all creatures act the same way. You shoot at them, they chase you until you kill them. What if there was an exotic/rare creature like a Bigfoot, or Loch Ness Monster. One that would...
Back